Friday, December 24, 2010

Trying something new - Masking

Trying something new today....
Masking
with white paint on my grey cardstock


Fun......


This is going to a new found challenge blog
December Challenge is

white
+
grey
Masking


That is why I love taking part in challenges, it pushes me to try something new


Here's my SNOW PRINCESS Dolce at age 8


sledding at Central Park, winter 2003





Little lace button is a pretty gift from Deb Hickman when we do the "Lace and Doily Swap"
I glued it on a Tulle flower I made



The white lace is from another swap partner Clare Buswell, and that was from the "Pretty Things Jar Swap"


Snowflake punch is a new toy


Pretty princess crown and chipboard letters are from my Pixie October Kit




Once again, my snow princess





The link to White with One again
pop over and have some fun!

To all my blog friends
Wishing you and yours and Magical Christmas
Thanks for your lovely comments all year long

7 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

The masking effect is almost like creating your own deisgner paper. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. And hope you have a wonderfully creative year ahead !

Lynnda said...

This is so so beautiful Kirsty... you are really talented!!! love the white!!!!.... Merry Christmas xoxo

Amelia Khalik said...

Oohhh fab job on the masking!!! Lovely flowers too..Gorgeous layout!! Merry Christmas n happy holidays kirsty...:))

Ros said...

Stunning!!! absolutely stunning!!! love the flowers and the masking .. Happy Christmas!!

Stella said...

No matter what you create; it's always beautiful. I love the result with this combo of masking, grey and white. Wow!

You are amazing with punches did you know that? :)

Zielonooka said...

This LO it's amazing!!!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Kirsty... love the masking and your gorgeous flowers!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month :)