Saturday, December 4, 2010

I believe ~ Get Picky Inspiration Challenge 2

Hey, I am back with another challenge at 
I took part in the first one sometime ago, and had lots of fun, this time at Get Picky Inspiration Challenge # 2, there is a beautiful quote, my all time favorite by Audrey Hepburn, which I happened to shared with you here together with my Pink Layout last month.

Here again on the inspiration photo shared by Get Picky


Which is also the photo prompt for the challenge
I am using "I believe" as the title of my layout


My younger daughter Dolce was very good at gymnastic when she was little, she represented Chelsea Piers (in Manhattan) and was level 5 beam champion in the New York State Meet.


She won lots and lots of medals at those gymnastic meets





These beautiful handmade ribbon flowers are from Lynnda, my blog buddy...
Thanks Lynnda!




You still have lots of time if you want to play along with the challenge.
Here's the link


Get Picky


a few more links that you might be interested


Pixie Dust Paperie (blog)
Designer Day 4 (12/4)
Release Day - December Kit (12/5)


Pixie GIVEAWAY
(till Dec 6)


Pixie November Challenge
Just a few more hours to link your entry HERE!



17 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

great layout, kirsty! you must be a proud mama :)! love lynnda's ribbon flowers and love the "i believe". thanks for sharing and hope you're having a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, awesome layout! Those ribbon flowers are so cute! Your daughter is darling too, quite an achievement for a little one!

Lynnda said...

Hey Kirsty.... you must be one proud mum eh!!!... Your girl is darling!!! Gorgeous layout..and lovely photos... ahhh thanks for mentioning me here... sweet of you...I'm glad you like the bonbon... have a good one my dearest...xoxo

MadeByKarla said...

Wow, you and your daughter are both so talented! Love your layout, especailly the doillies and flowers. And the wall hanging and card on the previous post... so beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ;)

Mona Pendleton said...

Great LO Kirsty! What awesome pics to scrap! The little flower embellies are darling :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LO Kristy..love all the embelies..beautiful..
Your daughter is `Amazing` TFI
Have a great week:) x

Ros said...

Fabulous layout Kirsty ... what a little star!!

Anonymous said...

Love the quote Kirsty~
Awesome layout and awesome daughter!!!
I can feel the pride coming thru :)
Have a great Sunday my friend.
~victoria~

Janetcraft said...

this is a lovely feminine layout..a happy girl!

Unknown said...

I am just luv'n all your scrapbook pages. They look wonderful.. I have had no to to play in my craft room all week.. But today I plan to be in there all day! What a perfect way to spend a Sunday.. Hugs, Linda

Mitsue Iwata said...

Hi Kirsty, thanks for leaving lovely comments on my blog! Your layouts are awesome!!!

Stella said...

Your LO is beautiful and the pictures of your daughter are adorable. The ribbon flowers are gorgeous but the same goes for that doily; it's perfect!

Ella Swan said...

Loved the idea of this challenge too! Should be posting mine tomorrow ;-D Love the photos, the doily & all the colours you've used...

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this is so pretty! I love how you did the title and the ribbon flowers are gorgeous!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

really lovely layout! it is so pretty and the photos are just gorgeous. The ribbon flowers are very unique. Way to go!

Nikki xx said...

Lovely layout Kirsty. Those photos are fantastic and I love tose ribbon flowers too! Thanks so much for joinging us at Get Picky.

Christine said...

Wow, she looks amazing up there! What wonderful photos and a fantastic layout!