Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pixie ~ Nov notepad ~ reasonable ribbon and fussy and fancy

I have so much left-overs from Pixie Dust Paperie November Kit "Snow Shoe"
So I am making another Note Pad with some Christmas Tags


I am playing along with 
week 25 is "Anything but a card"


The Christmas theme papers and Echo Park sticker sheets in this kit are so fun to play with, it is easy to make any Christmas projects


I am also entering these Christmas Tag at
Challenge #13 is "Anything but a card - Winter theme
You can create a layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hairbow, just NO cards. As long as it follows the theme (Winter) and his ribbon on it.



Christmas project can be fun, fast and easy..........


Here's the link to the 2 challenge blogs again
Hop over to play along with them


Fussy and Fancy


Reasonable Ribbon



14 comments:

Lynnda said...

I love them so cute...and colorful.... love the gingham bow too...xoxo

~* steph :) *~ said...

very cute and festive, kirsty! love the papers, the cute little birdie, and the fun colors. thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute project Kirsty! Love the shiny metallic trim :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the Pixie's Nov kit as it is very cheery and lots of yummo goodies! I love ur projects. Beautifully done!

Ros said...

So cute ... love those pretty tags with the love ribbon ...

cnelson said...

love, love, LOOOOOOVE these darling projects!

Jess said...

cute projects!

Sylvia said...

Hi Kirsty, Hope you are getting your shopping finished up! I am trying to get my gifts made, I don't have too many to do! I will be sharing my gift projects later in the month!I love these two projects. Everyone needs a holiday planner and of course the wonderful tags will dress up any gift! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Mel said...

I just love these, so bright and gorgeous, wow that kit is gorgeous. I just love all your creations here. Love the brights....Melxx

Deb Hickman said...

Your tags are gorgeous !!! Fab notebook too. xxxx

Joan Ervin said...

What awesome projects...I love the papers you used on both and the details you added are fabulous!!!!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a terrific notepad and tag set! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Stella said...

The tags are fabulous and your notebook...aww... Here i am writing always the same ( forgive me) but Kirsty; this is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S-!!I love love love that notepad!
And you are great with red did you know that! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

The notepad and tags are adorable Kirsty!