Friday, December 3, 2010

Precious ~ A New Baby Gift

My husband's cousin just had a new baby, she sent us the photo of her new born, and I made this wall hanging for her


A NEW baby at home, isn't that the happiest thing......


So precious.......


I am entering this at 
this week challenge is "NEW BEGINNINGS"
(it can be new home, new year, new baby, new job anything NEW)

So... a wall hanging for a NEW BABY is perfect


I also make a card to go along....



Does it look familiar to you?




Yes, you were right, I made this card sometime ago, here it is.... (the previous version)


I hardly make the same card twice unless it is a set to giveaway, I am doing this for two reason, (1) I love that card so much (2) I was curious how it looks with different paper and colors, so there it is, I made a copy of my own card using different DP, I think I like the first one better (the cream shade), what do you think?


I am sharing this post at a beautiful blog called
"I love pretty little things"
It is not a challenge blog, just a place where Joyce created to share pretty things on every Friday
take a look at Friday Pretties

Here are a few links for your convenience


Friday Pretties at "I love pretty little things"

Pixie Dust Paperie GIVEAWAY

Pixie November Challenge

Thanks for stopping by, have a fun-filled weekend!!!

22 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW...beautiful projects Kirsty....Oh my!!! The wall hanging is so cute...and pretty colors too... Precious... And I love those cards...fanbulously made.... love it...nice colors too...have a good one...xoxo

trish said...

Oh how darling. :o) What a beautiful wall hanging! And oh how precious is the sweet little baby in the picture.
Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment.
Sincerely - Trish

Angi Barrs said...

Look at that beautiful baby. Sooooo adorable. And your project is Gorgeous Kirsty. Your designs are always so FAB :)

Unknown said...

OMG YES this is PRECIOUS. Wow I love it, it's awesome and so pretty xx

Saskia said...

Gorgeous wall hanging... sooooo sweet!
I love both cards!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Goodness Kirsty, your creations are stunning! That beautiful baby girl with lots of hair is sooo sweet! Ira x

Ros said...

So very sweet ... this will be treasured for sure ...Thanks for the links too.

Amelia Khalik said...

I think i love em all!!! hehehe, both cream n pink colour card is too yummylicious to compare! and that wall hanging is precious too. I'd be smiling all day if i'm d receiver...:))

Martina said...

A new baby is the cutest thing - and this card captures the sweetness! Also your other card is yummy! Happy i found your creative blog ;)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a darling project Kirsty! The photo is precious and I love all the girly pretties :) Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

So very delightful! Sweet baby. Love how you scraplifted your card. I have a blog award for you...wanted to thank you for sharing your talent! Just visit to pick it up!

Ella Swan said...

What a great gift Kirsty & I love the colourscheme on your "recycled" card too - both cards are beautiful but I prefer the second one :D I'm sure they'll be overjoyed with your thoughtful gift & good luck for the challenge!

~* steph :) *~ said...

ahhh, kirsty, your wall hanging and card are so sweet! your friend will looove them! love all the pretty flowers and the pretty colors and papers. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Very, Very Pretty!!! And, the baby- Oh MY so beautiful and that hair!
Thank you for playing along with my Friday Pretties this week. Everything is SO pretty!
Joyce

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

awww aren't you the sweetest! :) those are really gorgeous and thoughtful gifts Kirsty! :)

Chic said...

I think both of the cards are equally beautiful. I love the wall hanging too. Bubby's parents are going to be so impressed. Its gorgeous.

Monique said...

This really is precious..I love everything about it... What a priceless gift that they will cherish forever!!! Great work!!

Stella said...

The LO and the card; they are breathtaking. Your flowers are stunning and the color scheme awww....I love it. Pink is one of my favorites :)

Linda Beeson said...

WOWIE! This is indeed "precious"!

Cassandra said...

oh what a LOVELY BLOG! I just LOVE those adorable cards. The flowers are just too sweet!

cardmaking bird said...

Beautiful wall hanging and card. So, so pretty. The baby in the pic is totally adorable too!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches this week. Marie x

Anonymous said...

We are committed to bring fine baby clothing and accessories to you at a very affordable price. We guarantee your money’s worth with anything you purchase from us because other quality to us means – your child’s safety & ours. We are confident that our products are cool and comfortable for babies that even parents themselves recommend us for their new born baby gift.