Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pixie Dust Paperie Dec Kit ~ kraft it up challenge ~ I wanna be Mary!

Another layout using the papers from Pixie Dust Paperie December Kit
This one goes to
December Challenge is to scrap a Christmas Photo using Non traditional Colors, and you need to incorporate Knots on the layout too.


See the title? I WANNA BE MARY


Here's the story.....


The kindergarten I went to is Newton Kindergarten is part of Newton Life Church, every year end, the school concert has to include the play about Jesus Christ was born......


I didn't tell anyone, but I always wished that I could be MARY, you know, the IMPORTANT people in that play....


but it never happen, see that tiny angel on the far right, the tiniest angel next to the fan, that's ME! LOL!


yep, I am always that little angel in the corner....... during Christmas time.....






Hop over to Kraft-it-Up and play along with them!

17 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful LO, kirsty!! love the pix!! we used to have Christmas plays too every year. so fun! you're such a cutie! love the colors, papers, buttons, and circle pieces you've used. just wonderful. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!!! *hugs* steph :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

LOVE THIS!! Love the older photo and color combo! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Pure awesomeness!!!

Ros said...

Aw what a sweet story ... I only ever got to be an angel too ... love the LO ... the buttons look brilliant!

Anonymous said...

and you're still a little angel Kirsty!!!

Unknown said...

Great LO Kirsty, wonderful pictures! TFS, Ira

krys kirkpatrick said...

Very sweet....and you are the important person!

Sylvia said...

Kirsty, this is so sweet! I love all the ssmall handmade embellishment on this page! I guess everyone always wanted to be Mary, you were such a beautiful angel, though. Look what you turned out to be as an angel, a wonderful, giving, person! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Kirsty I loooove your page! FABULOUS indeed! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, made me smile, and your kind comments. Wish I had photos of me at that age, so many memories!

Clare said...

LOL, that is too cute! I was always an angel too, but I didn't mind because I always got stage fright! ;)
I love the pretty layout!

Stella said...

Your LO is stunning and the picture melts my heart. Maybe you've never been Mary but you're an angel. I know it for sure and we have not that many angels in this world. Thank you for eveything you do, organise and create. It's lovely to visit your blog and I'm so glad I found you!
X Stella

Linda Brun said...

Gorgeous layout and love the color combo!
Merry x-mas!
Linda

Lynnda said...

Hey Kirsty... what a beautiful and meaningful layout.... nice color combo too... good one...xoxo

Her Essential Hand said...

i totally love all the circles and buttons. Great photo to scrap too.
thanks for playing along at KIU :) x

Deb said...

Thanks for joining in at KIU. What a wonderful photo to have. Your layout looks great.....luv the row of buttons.

Joanne Leddy said...

You're an angel to all of us, Kirsty ... no matter where you stand on the stage! What a sweet page! Thanks for sharing your talents - you are an inspiration!

Ella Swan said...

Aaaw what a sweet story Kirsty! LOL!! And love the colours you chose for that layout!!