Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

to all my blog friend

This Christmas Card is for you
Thanks for visiting my little blog, and always leave sweet comments! 
Thanks for being sweet blog buddies!


If you are here often, you may have remember that I made another card that looks like this one sometime ago, yes, you were right, I just make some slight changes


How I spent my Christmas?
you will be shocked to hear this

I received an order of 500 Thank You cards on Thursday evening, and needs to be out of the house by early Monday morning in order to meet their deadline. So yes, I spent my Christmas making 500 Thank You card, hubby and children prepared Christmas meal, I work non-stop in my craft room, I think I am going to stay away from my craft room when this project is done....


Ok, I am going back to the craft room and continue....ah..... # 351?


till then......


Merry Christmas once again to all!!!

15 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

your card is just beautiful,kirsty! ohmygosh, 500 cards??? i don't think i could do something like that. you're amazing! hope you had some time to relax and enjoy too. *hugs* steph :)

Heather Rogers said...

Merry Christmas Kirsty!

Sounds like you will be very busy for a while. :)

Tracy said...

You are a sweetheart! 500 cards right before Christmas? Hope they appreciate all the time and effort you're putting into those cards. Hugs!

Ros said...

What a thing! to be asked for 500 cards at Christmas!! But hey I know you will do it ... you card is lovely too .... thinking of you ... xxx

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful x-mas card. Love the ribbon!!
Hugs, Linda

Joanne Leddy said...

This is a gorgeous card! You do such beautiful work ... You say this is similar to a previous post? They are all Kirsty originals to me! Thank you for sharing your talents and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Davi said...

Beautiful card Kirsty!! WOW WOW 500 by Monday thats a gigantic feat! Hope you are able to get a little sleep!

mandysea said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love that blue and white pp, Merrrrry Christmas.... hope you had a wonderful day with family and friends!!!

Stella said...

Thank you for everything and I already read you had a very busy Christmas; I hope you finished the 500 cards :). Slow down a bit and relax; it must have been a tough job....

This card is fabulous!

Zielonooka said...

lovely, I love it:)

Lynnda said...

Wow what a gorgeous card!!!
Merry Christmas Kirsty!

Sounds like you will be very busy for a while... :)

Ella Swan said...

Merry Christmas Kirsty - you are such a hard worker I really admire you! HOpe you have some time to breathe & enjoy your lovely family now that the 553 cards are out the door !!!

Sylvia said...

I am so glad you had a lovely Christmas. Mine was quiet but lovely! I had another dinner to cook yesterday for my daughter's birthday and christmas with my son and dil, so I will be doing as little as possible today! But I will get a card made this week. Your card is beautiful!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

adore that stamping..lovely card and good to know you had a fab Christmas! :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVELY blue Christmas card! LOVE the different layers of dp!