Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pixie Dust Paperie December Kit ~ Piano Princess Layout

Here is my layout using items again from 
Pixie Dust Paperie December Kit 
"Times Square Twenty 11"


This is my Piano Princess Clare


If you haven't know yet, my piano princess gave her first full length solo recital at age 8, cut her first album that same year, performed in front of 6,000 guest with Richard Clayderman at age 10, got a full scholarship to study at The Juilliard School at age 11, that is the reason I am here in America. 


Oops, I should focus on Pixie December Kit instead, LOL!



Like all of my Pixies at The Pixie Blog, I just LOVE this glittered alphabets in the kit


It really makes great banner


Lovely papers and Prima blooms all coordinated for you, that makes scrapbooking a lot easier



Pixie signature ribbon and vintage button from MME, you get a pack of that in the December Kit


Here again, my Piano Princess Clare at age 10


If you are looking for some inspiration, or need to push your creativity, head over to The Pixie Blog now, today is "Princess for a day" at the Pixie Blog, and Pixie Lauren has a glittery princess card to show as well.

Pixie Dust Paperie December Challenge
Sketch challenge starts Dec 20 and ends Jan 5, 2011
Prize - Pixie Dust Paperie October Kit
For details, click HERE!

***  ***  ***

I am THANKFUL!

Look at this

Isn't that a lovely card


Not just that, it came with a Michael's gift card, YAY!!!!
THANK YOU Linda, for being so generous and sweet!


And this, look at the color, she must have known that I love this shade


And the beautiful roses and lace, she must have known that I love shabby vintage goodies!
THANK YOU Steph, you are another sweet blog buddy!

Some helpful links




"Times Square Twenty 11"

"Fall in Love"

21 comments:

Lynnda said...

Oh wow Kirsty.... you one proud momma... well done ... Put me on big grin...

the layout is so beautiful.... love the colors and embellies used... gorgeous...!!...xoxo

Jessy Christopher said...

Oh wow! Your princess has a stunning piano resume & you must be very proud of her!! Who wouldn't!! The achievement is awesome :) You created a beautiful layout for such precious moments. Great to see the cards & gifts coming in your way :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kirsty, Your little princess is so cute.. I love your LO. So many wonderful elements..

Your so welcome my friend..

Hugs, Linda

BTW- embarq is working on my e-mail problem it should be fixed in a day or so!! I guess it's just not me, It is a problem with there system.

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, I studied piano for 11 years myself and Clare's talent really is impressive! I LOVE your stunning layout as a tribute to her. It's so beautiful. I love all of it!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Love the pink flowers on your LO and that purple card is fantastic!! :)

Nádia Teixeira da Silveira said...

Hi Kirsty!
Thanks by de words wonderful at my blog.
More once, I loved your works.
Very, very, very good... the details, the colors, everything are very special.
Sucess!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling picture and you have showcased it beautifully with your FABULOUS layout....I love all the gorgeous details you added!!!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

wonderful LO, kirsty! your princess is so talented, you must be so proud! love the banner and pretty embellies. love that birdie! gorgeous card by linda!! i'm so happy you liked the card and little goodies. have a fabulous nite, sweet friend! *hugs* steph :)

Ella Swan said...

Kirsty you have the best bloggy friends around! Gorgeous photo & title & I'm loving all the reds & pink!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work! Loving those colours!!! Totally awesome! :D

Ros said...

Wow!! what a story! ... I never knew any of that ... what a clever and beautiful girls you have ... your LO is fabulous as are your gifts ... Enjoy!

Amelia Khalik said...

Oh wow..beautiful layout kirsty. Love the reds n pinks combination. Your girl is such a doll! she's pretty...:))

cnelson said...

She is so beautiful and so is this lo! Wow!! LOVED reading of her accomplishments! LOVE all the details!

Joanne Leddy said...

You must be so proud of your girl! She is gorgeous! It must run in your family ... she gets her creativity from her ubber-talented mom! You are both blessed with unique precious gifts ... thank you for choosing to share them.

koralee said...

Just had to come over and wish you a Christmas blessing filled with jOY and love my sweet friend.

xoxoxox

Sue Lelli said...

What a FAB story about your little girl! AMAZING! I only read about things like that! FAB layout but with that pic who could go wrong??! LOVE the colors and the many many great details! Merry Christmas!

Lori said...

I didn't know that about your daughter - how fabulous! Love this layout, especially the little tag made with the crown paper!

Sylvia said...

Hi Kirsty, I love your Clare and you should be proud and shout out all you can about her accomplishments! As for the page, it's another beauty and the kit as well. Thanks for all the inspiration. I will get this sketch in after I finish my 12 days of Christmas and the CCCB challenge! Give the children hugs and kisses this Christmas!

Davi said...

Kirsty, Your LO is beautiful...all the elements and colors are wonderful and of course your beautiful clare is quite literally the star of the LO. Wow what an amazing story of your Clare's talent!! Id be shouting it from the roof tops!! :) Wonderful gifts from your friends also. Have a fabulous Christmas.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Wow! awesome projects! Your daughter is so cute! :)

Stella said...

Your LO is stunning and I am impressed by the story hee hee. But if you are scheduling some concerts here in Holland it would be nice to set a date :)
Enjoy your lovely goodies and cards!