Monday, December 6, 2010

City Crafter Challenge Blog ~ week 30 ~ Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Hey, today's card is for 
Our lovely DT Cheryl pick the theme
"Let it snow.... let it snow..... let it snow......." 
so perfect for this time of the year

You need to show snowflakes, or snowman, snow lady is fine, anything that related to SNOW

Here's a snowflake card


The snowflake stamp is newly bought, I used it for the 2nd time


You may wonder, why that sentiment on my card says "birthday"?


Alright, here's the story about a christmas theme card with birthday wishes


This card is for my ex-student Mindy, you guess it right, her birthday is on Christmas Day, so every year, she is either getting a Christmas card with Birthday wishes, or a Birthday card with Christmas wishes..... in this case, she is getting a birthday card with a Christmas theme!


But that is not the reason why I made this pink card, I like holiday card in non-traditional color, I can't remember if I have a green and red christmas card made yet this year.... so here you go, a pink christmas card with pink snowflake....


Thanks for visiting my blog today, and thanks for your sweet comment.....

I have one more thing to show here
Look what I've got in the mail!!!!


Sweet Stella sent me this package, with a beautiful handmade card by her, and she printed some vintage image for me, she heard me "complaining" about my printer can't get the image in the right colors sometime ago on one of my post, and then she did that just for me, how sweet is that, Thanks Stella
Not only that, see that brown package with that beautiful rose
Here's what I got in there


Lovely fabrics buttons and snowflakes to play with, thanks so much Stella! For doing this! It is very sweet of you! 

Alright, before I go, some links for your convenience

hop over to see what the other DT created for you, and an amazing prize package put together by Cheryl Nelson, thanks Cheryl, for sponsoring City Crafter Challenge this week
and please play along with us

December Kit "Time Square Twenty 11"

buy the December kit and get the November "Memories" Kit for free
Just go to the Pixie Shop, put the December Kit in your shopping cart, and key in "KIRSTY" in the comment box, the November "Memories" Kit will shipped together with your December kit right to your doorstep!

21 comments:

Lynnda said...

Okay Kirsty... this is so my favorite.... card...simply beautiful PINK card... I love it.... everything on it perfectly match!!!....

okay you lure me enough...I'm so going to pixie...now...catch you later...xoxo

Rachael Funnell said...

OMGoodness!!! that card is STUNNING.. love it love it! gr8 job...

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Kirsty! That embossed snowflake looks amazing! Like a girly winter wonderland :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Unknown said...

so pretty, love all your pretty elements

Nádia Teixeira da Silveira said...

Wonderful this snowflake card!
Thanks for visiting my blog too.
Hugs

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love love the pink ruffles, Kirsty! Have a joyful Advent season xxxx

Ros said...

Fabulous! love the doily ... and your gift from Stella is lovely ... she is such a sweetie

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE that you chose pink for this!! So fab!

Stella said...

I am dreaming of a pink Christmas :). I love non traditional colors too and this card has a gorgeous, cosy and warm look. You did a terrific job with the doily and I love that pink snowflake ( PTI I guess :) ) Gorgeous Kirsty; I love it!

And the images and brads;...I'm glad you like them!

Unknown said...

This is stunning my friend.. I love it.. Your pink embossed snowflake looks perfect.. Hope you have a happy day.. Hugs, Linda

Sylvia said...

I love your birthday card done in pinks, Kirsty! Beautiful snowflake, Let It Snow card! and your presents are wonderful as well!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous pinkish card Kirsty! Lovely snowflake, too! And what a wonderful mail you received from dear Stella, it must have made your day! Ira

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

I've always been a fan of all things pink! lol.. I like your sweet colour choice and how you played with the doily for a frame! The embossed snowflake & sentiment is really pretty too! :)

Ella Swan said...

wOW Kirsty I absolutely love this1 The doily all gathered up is an inspired touch...

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful pink card....I just love all the frilly details especially the doily!!! Your friend is going to love this!!!!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

I'm lovin' this pink let it snow theme! Fabulous idea with the doily behind the sentiment and that snow flake stamp is just lovely!

Clare said...

beautiful card, love the colors, so pretty!!

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Kirsty! It doesn't matter that it's not traditional Christmas colors. :) Love the doily and that pretty punchwork. Beautiful "Kirsty" card!

~* steph :) *~ said...

your card is so pretty, kirsty! love the pinks :)! love the doilie and the twine with bells. sweet goodies from stella! she's such a sweetheart. thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥SWOON♥!!!!!!!!!!!! ya had me at "pink xmas" missus...i love every single thing about it...ESPECIALLY the pink snow...i wanna RE-DO all my xmas cards now...b/c they do not look exactly like ♥♥♥THIS♥♥♥! :)