Saturday, July 3, 2010

YOU are the best!

I just love this new set of stamp from Papertrey Ink, I made another card using "all about YOU"
This time is "YOU are the best!"


Actually, if you (PTI fan) noticed, I used 3 different sets of PTI stamps here 


And this is made based on the sketch over at CPS # 173



And I pick the colors from The Color Throwdown # 99


Alright, I better run now, my husband wonder why blogging is the first thing I do in the morning.

******

Supplies -
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzill Basics Paper
Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Button and Ribbon: Papertrey Ink

11 comments:

Barbara said...

I really LOVE this card!!! You did a great job with that really difficult sketch! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Irena said...

Very very very beautiful card, lovely idea, great details.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I really love this colors together! All your cards are so so lovely, always.
Hope you're weekend is lovely sunny and happy so far. xxx

Willy's creations said...

Just beautiful!

Hugs,Willy

Donna said...

Wow! Beautiful card!

Broni said...

This is great! I love how you combined the stamp sets and the challenges! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown with us!

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful card, kirsty! love the color combo and all those yummy buttons :)! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

koralee said...

Love love love blue and brown together...Those buttons are adorable on the side like that..now I must say I think this one is my favourite so far...I know... I know I say that everytime.
Happy 4th of july.xoxoxo

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW OW.... what a gorgeous card!!! love the buttons and clolors... totally!!!...lovely work Kirsty...xx

Ros said...

This is great! love the colour combo - you are lucky to be able to get those PTI goodies....

cnelson said...

Fabulous card!! LOVE the color combo and design!