Friday, July 9, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You and my In Bloom stamp set

One of my favorite Sketch challenge blog is 2 sketches 4 you, Kazan and Laura just have some fun sketches to play along every week, this week is Kazan's Sketch 56


This is what I come up with


I am using my very first stamp set from Papertrey Ink (got hooked since then) In Bloom
I do not have any Copic Maker (have been looking for a while now......) so I color the flower with chalk, which I love it, it tends to have the softer tone, agree? or not?


The polka dots paper is Papertrey Ink June's released.
Just love the soft tone of this DP



13 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

pretty card, kirsty! love the colors and the layering. thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Ros said...

Oh KIrsty this is so beautiful!! I love the freshness of the greens and your flower is brilliant ...

cnelson said...

This is beautiful!! LOVE the use of the chalk!
I don't have Copics either and I will give the chalk a try!

koralee said...

Happy Friday creative one..we are off to the Beach! xoxoxox

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Sweet card, sweet Kirsty. Sending many warm Summer wishes your way for a lovely Friday and a wonderful Summer weekend. xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful, soft card Kirsty. Love the chalk, the medium that is not used enough! Your card is perfect with this Kazan's sketch!(Don't have Coptics either)

Annika said...

Absolutely stunning crisp design! Love it!
Hugs
Annika

Stella said...

Beautiful Kirsty; I love the soft color of the flower; using chalk is a perfect choice and the result is breathtaking.
Love the green and polka dot paper is one of my favorites.
Have a wonderful day!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Such beautiful softness in this design... gorgeous! x

Unknown said...

Kirsty this is beautiful.. Love that stamp!

Lynnda said...

Kirsty I love this card!!!... its gorgeous green... love it...xx

Unknown said...

this stamp is lovely and oh so impressive on your card
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:)Kazan

Irena said...

very pretty card.