Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CCCB week 12 ~ Some Like It HOT!!

Week 12 at City Crafter Challenge Blog is hosted by Cheryl, she loves summer and had come up with a Summer theme for this week
Some like it HOT!
Pop over to City Crafter Challenge Blog to see the beautiful work of other DT, this week, not only we have Sylvia Nelson as our Guest Designer, we also have a new DT Ros Crawford, you can't miss out on these 2 great talents, their work had earned them tons of recognition lately, they are HOT HOT HOT on the challenge blog!!!

Here's my card for week 12 at CCCB, be sure to join the summer fun with us!






A few more notes before I go

Our DT June is not well, she is taking a break from CCCB until she is fully recovered, I hope you would drop by her blog and send her some love, here's the link!

Thanks to Courtney Baker who sponsored our challenge blog last week (week 11), Courtney has a new set of stamp released, it is fun and lovely to play with, please pay a visit to Courtney's blog or store, you won't be disappointed, I promise!

Thanks to Linda, who kindly sponsored our challenge blog this week (week 12) 

Thanks to Sylvia Nelson, for her beautiful sample card for our challenge blog this week, you can go to Sylvia's personal blog by clinking HERE!

Welcome Ros Crawford, our newest DT for City Crafter, we are so honored to have her and she is definitely an asset to CCCB! Welcome Ros!

***

Supplies -
Paper: October Afternoon
Image: The Graphics Fairy
Flowers: Prima
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Stamp: Papertrey Ink


13 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, kirsty! great theme this week! love the vintage image, great DPs, and pretty embellies! thanks for sharing :)! have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Willy's creations said...

Lovely!

Hugs,Willy

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card, Kirsty! Thanks for having me!

Lynnda said...

Definite hot card.... as usual Kirsty...your cards are lovely...xx

Anonymous said...

Kirsty I love that card...red and black...my favorite color combos...you did a super job on this one girlfriend :D
~victoria~

LeAnne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I just think these vintage bathing beauty images are so much fun! Love your DPs too, they're some of my favs!

cnelson said...

Fantabulous card!! LOVE the vintage image and the doily!!

Ros said...

Great card ...great image!!

Thanks for the write up and for your comments... you flatter me.... hope I can live up to it.. XX

Unknown said...

I Love it... to cute.. I just think that bow is great, and also that image...

Hugs, Linda

Irena said...

Very beautiful card, lovely details.

Heather Rogers said...

Fab card Kirsty! Love the old vintage image. :)

koralee said...

Lovely card..I am off to follow some of your links ....I am sure I am in for a treat. xoxox

jammertail designs said...

Hi Kirsty...your card showed up in the mail today :) YAY!!! Thank you so much, how nice of you :) It is very cute and I had a lot of fun working with you too! We'll have to do it again some time :)
ps...cute card with the old time bathing suit and beach scene...love the bow!
xo Sally