Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let your dreams take Flight!

Click HERE for "English Rose" card (City Crafter Challenge Blog)

***

Orange is one color that I don't use that much.
And this sentiment stamp here is from Papertrey Ink I bought some time ago but this is the first time I am using it.





I used the sketch from Card Positioning System for this card
Here's the link



And I am picking up the colors from


Here's the inspiration photo


And here's the link 


Pop over to join in the fun for these 2 challenges!

***

Supplies -
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
Flower: Prima
Embellishment: K & Company
Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Pin: Making Memories
Others: Twine

11 comments:

Stella said...

Wow I love the color combo. I also love the swirl and your bow is breathtaking!
Have a wonderful day!

Jenny said...

So very cute!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) Thank you so much for your prayers, they mean allot to us!!

Kim Wilson said...

I love that ribbon and PTI is addicting :) Lovely card!!! I am glad you found my blog and hope you continue playing! Good luck!!

Ros said...

my you' a busy girl ... love this colour combination ... well done you!

cnelson said...

Gorgeous!! love your take on the sketch! Fabulous color combo!

~* steph :) *~ said...

pretty card, kirsty! love the colors. thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

Irena said...

Very beautiful card, lovely details.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Colors and details are so so cute!
Wishing you a happy happy day, Kirsty. xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty.. I just love that bow! and all your layering looks wonderful..

Thanks for a great day of shopping it was alot of fun.. Can't wait to do it agian.

Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Super sweet card, Kirsty :))))

~victoria~

Lynnda said...

Wow another gorgeous card....the colors..the tag...love it all...xx