Friday, July 23, 2010

Color Throwdown # 102

I think I am running out of idea to name my blog, so it is always easy to name it after a challenge, LOL!
These are the colors to use for The Color Throwdown # 102

This is my take....


Button is from Papertrey Ink
Doiliy stamp is from Papeterie


3 different DP, all from October Afternoon
"Thank You" stamp from Papertrey Ink


I just received my goodies from Papertrey Ink July released this afternoon, going to play with it tomorrow, how exciting!

12 comments:

Lynnda said...

wow this is so pretty Kirsty... love the colors combo and the dollie stamp... love it...

have fun!!....xx

Ros said...

Lovely choice of DP .... lovely card ... lucky you getting PTI stuff, have fun!

cnelson said...

very pretty! lovin' the color combo!

Broni said...

What a lovely card! I love the papers and stamp you used. It looks great embossed! Thanks so much for playing in the Throwdown with us! (Oh, and I love your blog banner, too!)

Unknown said...

So pretty, I just love those colors...

♥Jan♥ said...

That stamp is beautiful, and you did such an incredible job with it. At first I thought it was real lace !

Laura Pryor said...

Really pretty stamp and papers!

Heather Rogers said...

Very cute Kirsty! Love the doily stamp. :)

LeAnne said...

Arielle at Snappy Stamper always names her posts for the challenges too...she says she can find them easier that way! This is beautiful==that doily is precious! LOVE those papers too. I have been neglecting my non-SU stuff since the catty came out, and I need to peek at the stuff I have gathering dust! :D

Janie Printz said...

Wow Kristy. I really thought that was a real doily ... Great stamp & love your color combo ...
Hugs, Janie

Mona Pendleton said...

WoW Kirsty! Another stunner! You have been one creating machine :) Your mojo is in overdrive! Thanks for sharing all these beautiful cards with us!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty. I love the doily!