Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blogging in the hotel room at Chicago!

Can't you believe this? I am blogging and taking part in challenges in a hotel room here in Chicago! LOL! You think I am addicted? Oh well, I didn't have time to make a card this morning before I leave for Chicago, but I do have a card to share!

I made this card couple of weeks ago while I was trying out the doily stamp, and since Dutch Dare Card Challenge is having a "anything goes" challenge this week (so nice....), why don't I play along?


The lace doily stamp bought in Singapore last summer, is from Papeterie.
The carnival ticket from KraftyKirsty
That rose button on the seam binding was bought when I went shopping with Linda. I love it!
DP from EK Success
I like the shades of the seam binding I used here.


Here's the link to Dutch Dare Care Challenge, pop over to join in the fun!

City Crafter Challenge Blog is having the Pretty Things Jar Swap, you have a few more days to sign up if you want to join in the fun. Details can be found HERE!

Alright, I am going to take a shower and then go to bed, tomorrow will be a fun day at CHA Supershow, hmmm...... who do you think I will meet? One thing for sure, I will stop by Papertrey Ink's booth and say hello to the PTI girls, I know Michelle (Mish Mash) and Dawn Mcvey will be there, I am so excited! Night night all! And thanks for visting my little blog today!

11 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

ohmygosh girl, your card is a beauty! i looove it. love that doily stamp and the colors are just gorgeous! thanks for sharing :)! lucky you get to go to CHA :)! i wish i could come along, hee hee. have a great friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Lynnda said...

The card is beautiful ... girl...and yes teh dollie stamp is superb... i want it too..xx

wow Kirsty... you are on the roll.... How exciting!!! I'm sure you will have a blast @Cha... xx

Georgianna said...

Really, really love this one, Kirsty! Especially the carnival ticket. Darling. And the doily stamp. :) Have a great time at the show. :)

Irena said...

Charming card. I like the colors of the papers, so soft and beautiful.
Lovely details.
Have a nice day!

Ros said...

ooooh! I love that stamp... your card is lovely and I wish I was with you at CHA ... but I would spend way too much!! Have a wonderful time ...

Neeti said...

This is so beautiful card. so subtle and soft :). Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some love :)
Hugs, Neeti

Unknown said...

Kirsty this card is beautiful...........I'm not to far from Chicago, should have made plans

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Kirsty, I just LOOOOOVE your doily cards, they are sooooo sweet!!!! x

Tracy said...

This is a beautiful card Kirsty! That doily stamp is awesome! Hey have some fun for all of us who couldn't make it to CHA! I'm sure that won't be hard to do. :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Eeeekkkk... The doily stamp & the ribbon is so so pretty!! You put it so well together! Beautifully done :)

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning! Love the image and the details are amazing!!! If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com
Hugs, Karen