Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CPS # 177

Click HERE if you are looking for the "Garden Mail" card for City Crafter Challenge Blog

City Crafter is having the "Pretty Things Jar Swap", click HERE for information


~ ***** ~

And now, my card for today


I make this card for the challenge over at CPS 177
Here's the sketch



I made this tissue paper flower when Linda came over to my place that day, I finally have a place for this flower.
The pink polka dots is the stamp set from PTI


Bright green DP from Me and My Big Idea (I think this DP is 15 year old)
Sentiment stamp from PTI, this is my 2nd stamp set from PTI and it is one set that I hardly use.


Once again, the link to Card Positioning System (CPS 177)


11 comments:

Lemon Lane Studio said...

That rose is beautiful. How did you manage not to tear the tissue paper? I haven't had much luck, so far.

Lynnda said...

Wow Kirsty.... love the flower... how well you did with tissue... amazing... love the colors too... xx

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, kirsty, it's super pretty! great colors and i always love your flowers. thanks for sharing and have a great nite! *hugs* steph :)

Ros said...

Lovely card Kirsty - love the flower and the sentiment xxx

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love your card especially that handmade flower.

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a lovely card and such an inspirational sentiment! And my favourite flower!!!! Simly gorgeous! ;) xxx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Kirsty, this is so garden-sweet! Such a girlie card, I love it.

Irena said...

This card is gorgeous and in lovely color combo.
Great flower as always.

Unknown said...

Hey, I recognize that flower... and what a fun sketch you used it on.. Very Pretty.

Hope you are having a nice day my friend!

Martina said...

Very pretty, a lovely cpmbination of colors. Makes me want to make a card too!

Maria said...

A lovely sentiment! Beautiful flower for a beautiful card...love it!!!