Saturday, July 24, 2010

Handmade Flower

I tried making this fabric flower today, it turn out not too bad



This is the sketch I used 



I am also entering the challenge over at Stamp Something
It's all about flower there, I have flower DP from October Afternoon
And the handmade fabric flower
Polka dots DP from Papertrey Ink


Butterfly stamp from Papertrey Ink


Button is from Papertrey Ink too
As usual, I put a lot of my favorite things here, seam binding, mini tag, doily.

Here's the link to 
and

You still have lots of time to play along with them!

14 comments:

Willy's creations said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs,Willy

Lynnda said...

wow... this is sweet.... lovely card..yeah the flower is pretty..well done..heart the butterflies too.. love it kirsty....xoxo

Boring but true Kirsty... i'm working in an IT industry...he he...

~* steph :) *~ said...

pretty card, kirsty! i love your fabric flower, it's so cute! love the colors, butterflies, everything! thanks for sharing :)! have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Clare said...

I love the fabric flower, very sweet!!

Lindsey said...

Wow! This is fabulous! I love the flower. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
Enjoy the weekend
Linds xx

Tracy said...

I think your flower came out great Kirsty! Don't you just love that OA paper! Think I'm going to have to stock up on it. Beautiful card . . .as always. :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card! Such wonderful elements. Your flower turned out so lovely!

Stella said...

Love, love, love it! Really beautiful!
Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty.. I just love you flower. I think it turned out perfect! Did you find some smaller doilies?
I hope you are having a great weekend!

Gwen said...

oh wow!~stunning!!!

Lori said...

I love your pink gingham flower! It's so cute!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a beautiful card Kirsty! Your flower is fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Irena said...

Adorable card, the flower is gorgeous.