Monday, July 26, 2010

CCCB week 15 ~ Garden Mail ...

It's another new week for City Crafter Challenge Blog, this week, our very talented hostess Ros Crawford found us this lovely picture from "A Creative Mint". 

And your job is to pick up the colors or elements from this inspiration photo, and create a card/project with the theme "Mail" in mind, it could be a stamp, an envelope, postage, postcard etc...
And I just love it as I love the purple shades!

Here's my DT sample for this week


The cardstock is from Bazzill Basic Paper
DP are from The Girls' Paperie and K & Company
The postage stamp is from Cavallini Paper and Co


I didn't have any purple flower and can't find anything close enough, so I torn the petals of the big orange rose apart, stained it with my lilac ink pad, and stamped over with the script stamp, oh well, I ended with something close to what I had in mind and 10 lilac colors fingers.


Alright, why don't you hop over to City Crafter Challenge Blog and have a peek on what the other DT come up with, I promise you, there are lots of beautiful work done by them.

And yes, City Crafter have something FUN this week for everyone, when you are there, do scroll down to the bottom of the posting and get the details on how to play along with our Pretty Things Jar Swap!!!

11 comments:

Lynnda said...

Hey Kirsty... this is lovely... so pretty... I love the flower..its gorgeous and the DP too... love it all..xx

Unknown said...

your card is just gorgous

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous card Kirsty! Lovin' all the lavender!

Ros said...

Love this Kirsty ... makes me swoon

Stella said...

Love, lov, love it. You did it again; so so pretty!!! This is breathtaking!
Have a wonderful day!

Clare said...

gorgeous card!! love the challenge this week, will have to make the time to take part!!

cnelson said...

perfectly lovely!!!! lovin that postcard!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Your flower turned out wonderful...

Lori said...

This card is wonderful and I absolutely love the flower!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card, lovely papers in lovely colors.

Sue Lelli said...

Just FABULOUS! LOVE the postcard and the beautiful DP and the ribbon/bow! OUTSTANDING!!!