Friday, February 27, 2015

Project Life 2015 ~ January 16 to 31


Project Life 2015

January 16

Today, I am done with Mr. Fox's top.....



jeans and boots....



and a scarf too...




January 20

Dolce went back to NYC for school today, little Papi is a little depressed here...



daddy try to cheer him up....




January 21

It is DH's birthday today, just like last year, I baked him pineapple upside down cake, his favorite!




January 23

Today is our wedding anniversary, we went to another cirque du soleil show, Mystere, this gotta be on top of my list, it is fun and hilarious!





January 25

I have been bothered by the problem happened at the Singapore Club, some evil soul decided to stirred things and caused a lot of trouble for me, I was deeply effected emotionally and physically, so to cheer me up, we took Papi to visit his grandma (the owner that sold Papi to us). You should see Papi meeting his little brothers, they were so tiny, like 4 pounds each, but when little brother tried to kiss Papi, he just duck away and hide his head behind me, oh Papi, he is our little baby..




January 29

Not only the issue at Singapore Club is bothering me, we had an unfortunate event around midnight today, 5 teenagers in a pick up truck came to our neighborhood, rang the door bell and then ran back to the truck, waving to us and took photo with their cell phone while we opened the window to see what happened, I saw them drive to our neighbor's house doing the same thing again, I ran downstairs trying to take down their license plate, when they saw me standing in the middle of the road, they even try to run their truck over me, where are their parents when the kids are playing punk like that in the middle of the night? 
Nothing is going smooth in life for the past week, sigh....

Papi had a little adventure today......



he went outside by himself when daddy took him to the backyard, he sneak out from the side gate while daddy was filling up the fountain, and daddy didn't know Papi wasn't around until 20 minutes later. Good thing is that, when daddy went outside to find Papi, Papi was just sniffing around outside the neighbor's garage door, whew..... and all these happened when mom is not home. : 0


January 30
My typewriter finally arrived today!


I decided not to look for a workable vintage one but just go for one that I know for sure that it is working, now I am able to read my own handwriting when I do the journaling for my project life spread, LOL!







January 31

I never like hamburger, but Shake Shack at Madison Square park, NYC is exceptional, I just love that! We learn that they opened a Shake Shack here in Las Vegas, we finally go there to have my favorite hamburger and fries today!



I also have a creamcicle float! Yum!






17 comments:

Jenelle said...

I love all your pictures and your scrapbooking! I'm sorry for whatever happened that upset you. I hope it gets better soon. My husband and I saw Mystere the last time we were in Vegas. So fun!

JD/ Jill said...

Great pics. Hope all is going much better for you. Life certainly does seem to be getting more and more complicated every day. So I just try my best to focus on the things that do pick me up! (not always easy) Seeing everyone creativity (like yours) is one of the things that brings me joy in my life! Your Mr. fox is adorable and so is pictures of Papi (so cute) and your Pineapple Upside down cake brought back memories of the year I posted one on my blog, because I had baked one for my hubby for his birthday.
Hope you have a good weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry that you have/had problems with the club ... and the teens.. that makes me sad :( I loveeeeee the photos from your pages and loving the typed journaling!! PERFECTION!!!!!

dawn said...

Hello Kirsty,
I'm so sorry for the troubles you've had. So glad you didn't get hurt by those teens. Kids like that shouldn't be driving.

I LOVE your pages, you fill in each pocket so perfect. How fun to see your typed journaling, I love typewriters.

Pineapple upside down cake is one of my favorites too. YAY for good burgers!!

Take care friend, enjoy the weekend and hope it stays quiet and boring for you. xo

Kara Lynne said...

So much going on in your life right now! I'm sorry for the trouble you've had. So glad you have a loving family and your sweet dog with you.

Adam said...

My brother is in the army and his cat from a few years ago missed him like crazy when he went away for about a year to D.C.

Which was kind of funny because his wife had the cat before they married or dated. So he was playfully mean to him all the time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful pictures!
elma

Tieva-Design said...

Thank you so much for all those wonderful photos!
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet fox!! And I love seeing your photos ... You are doing very well with your project ... I do hope the situation has resolved with the club ... You don't deserve to be made unhappy. Sending big hugs

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, great journaling. SO sorry to hear about your nasty experiences Kirsty... Perhaps you should consider putting up cameras? Take care, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your sewing projects are so charming. Mr. Fox is dapper. I always love seeing your Project Life pages and get a glimpse into your life.

Greta said...

I always love seeing your PL, Kirsty! So scary about those kids--hope they got punished! Papi is just such a doll--if I ever get back to Vegas I have to come meet him--& you--LOL! How fun to see the puppies, but bet you weren't tempted to take one! I'm so glad Fritz is getting out of some puppy stuff--makes life so much easier! Hugs, Greta

Unknown said...

Hello my friend. Sorry to hear of the trouble with the club and with those crazy teens. I LOVE the your project life and years from now you will look back at this and remember the good and the bad. I have to say I LOVE you Fox my friend. It Looks so darn cute. Tell Hubby Happy Belated Birthday from us..

Hugs~

Linda said...

I love all your photos, and that typewriter....awesome!!! :)

Sue Lelli said...

WOW, so sorry for all of your troubles. You are so Sweet and things will get better. Always LOVE your PL and that typewriter will make for some FAB pages, Kirsty!

Juls said...

Fabby photos and pages!! Xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Such wonderful photos and pages! Sorry to hear you are still having problems at the club...