Monday, February 9, 2015

PTI Anniversary Party (Day 3)

I was away for the weekends, to LA for Clare's graduation recital, she did a wonderful job, I am so proud of her, these are the pictures of Clare and her teacher Viki after the recital.



she filled the hall that evening, the crew had to put in more chairs because so many in the school heard of Clare and came for her concert, her teacher Viki supposed to retired and she stayed for another year just to see Clare finish her study at CalArts, after the the concert, I thank Viki for her time and effort spent on Clare, she told me that Clare is not just one of her best student, but is the best pianist she ever seen in her 25 years teaching at CalArts. She also told us that Clare basically has the ticket to walk into any grads school she wants, I am so proud of my little Clare bear.

Clare's boyfriend Jared is also a student at CalArts, he is an animation artist, this is the poster he drew for Clare's recital.


isn't that amazing too?
I just LOVE it!

...........


Alright, back to the challenge today, I am playing along with 


the challenge is all about tags and bags....


my bag is PTI front and center #1 die


and I used PTI tag sale #9 die for the tag



I added the tiny tag and leaves from PTI tiny tags die collection and PTI Songbirds die



sentiment is PTI wonderful words addition stamp set






22 comments:

Linda said...

How nice! I love your photos and creative talent as well. :)

Tieva-Design said...

Thats anazing. Thanks for sharing the photos. And your card is of course wonderful I love the die cuts.
Gabi

Rema DeLeeuw said...

I have this die and I love it. Great job!

Ros Crawford said...

I am so happy for you! Proud mama!! Well done to your beautiful and talented daughter ...
I love your sweet gift bag and the beautiful tag ... I love those stems!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How amazing and exciting for her!! LOVING the photos and the announcement the boyfriend made!! And LOVING yours too! LOVING that leaves!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, what a proud momma you must be, Kirsty! Such an amazing accomplishment for your sweet and talented daughter! So happy for all of you!
And LOVE your adorable gift bag, too. White and kraft is always one of my favorite looks. Love the crisp white branches with all the tiny pearls, and love the layered tag. Such elegance against the natural background. Feels so serene!

Adam said...

She looks very proud

Unknown said...

You must be one Proud Mom.. That is so wonderful and I am so happy for you and your daughter. And your project here is fabulous my friend.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Clare must have made you so proud Kirsty! You have every right to be. Lovely creation, adorable gift bag!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sylvia said...

Congratulations to Claire and to you for having such a talented daughter! What a talented boyfriend as well! Love your treat bag, love the dies, Kirsty, they make our lives much easier! Have a beautiful Monday!

Kara Lynne said...

Congrats to Clare! I can't imagine being that good at anything, good for her! Your tag and bag are beautiful, I love the earthy feel with the colors and sprigs of leaves!

Denise Price said...

Congratulations to Clare! I wish I could hear some of her music. When she's famous, I'll buy her CD. It sounds like that could really happen...

Manuela said...

Congrats to Clare! And to you, proud Mama :-)
It must be wonderful to play the piano so well, hats off!
Great shots and the poster is so cool he is very talented, too!
Your created bag is very sweet!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your creation but even more so, LOVED reading about Clare! You must be bursting with pride! WOW!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh wow, this is a beautiful, decorated bag. Love the white, light blue and brown color scheme. It makes the cute tag and beautiful leaves pop!

Maria said...

Huge congrats to Clare! I'm sure you are very proud of her...how awesome! And, your bag is so pretty with leaves and tag!:-)

Samra said...

Big congrats to you and your talented daughter!! Love the poster your daughter's boyfriend made, very cool!!
Your PTI creation is fantastic!!! love all the dies and design you created!

Contagiously Crafty said...

So very simple and thus, beautiful!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congratulations on Clare's achievement...be a proud mama.

Greta said...

Wow! What else is there to say?! Wish I could have heard Clare's recital--I love piano but was never good. I do treasure my old piano I bought after I got my first job--makes me want to play it again. The poster is incredible & I adore your bag & tag--gorgeous work, Kirsty!

Juls said...

Fab photos & gorgeous project!! Xx

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats on your daughters graduation! You must be very proud! ;-) A gorgeous bag...love the brown and white together and the design so perfect! ;-)