Sunday, February 15, 2015

Our Beautiful World 84 ~ What light through yonder window breaks?

My sister-in-law Marilyn is coming to stay with us for a week today, and then Clare will come on Friday with Jared and 3 other friends, Dolce will be arriving on Saturday too, we were busy yesterday cleaning up the house and prepare for the guest room and the girls' room for so many guests, and then we went out for Valentine's day dinner, that makes me forgot about my post, so I am really late for this one : (


.............................

This week at



Robyn picked....

What light through yonder window breaks?

If you are interested to find out where this phrase came from, here's the link to Romeo and Juliet Balcony Scene.

and this is my favorite scene....


Papi likes to look out of the window in our room, he even knows how to push the blind, but we didn't want him to leave any scratches on the wooden panel, so whenever he does that, we would open the window for him, and he just stands there and stare outside..


it reminds me a lot of the old people I saw in Europe, they just like looking out of their window


"yes mommy, that is what I like to do!"


come play with us at




22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a houseful at your place!! LOVING the photos!! Papi always makes me smile :)

Maria said...

Awww...such sweet photos of Papi!:-)

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous photos Kirsty, Papi is the cutiest dog, lovely to catch your pet unexpected at the window

Small Kucing said...

Papi is so cute :)

Have a great week ahead Kristy

Davi said...

Sounds like you are going to have a houseful Kirsty, enjoy your time together :)
I love this sweet pic of Papi looking out! Kind of wistful feeling :)

Adam said...

My dog used to love looking out windows both in the house and the car.

She's got cataracts, so she can't see much now

Anonymous said...

so nice pictures from your dog
elma

Tieva-Design said...

Gorgeous photo of Papi..
Gabi

Juls said...

Cute photos's xx

Manuela said...

super cute shots from Papi,
hope your Valentinsday was great! Enjoy your time with the family.
Manuela

Caz said...

Cutest dog ever :-)

Ros Crawford said...

I Love your photos!! So sorry I miss out ... Sounds like you too are going to have a very busy time of it too ... It will be nice to have your family around you

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a busy time you have coming up at your house! But how wonderful to have your halls filled with the sounds of so many loved ones! :)
LOVE your photos of Papi looking out the window! Seriously perfect for this week's prompt, and just adorable, too!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Such cool photos of Papi.

Unknown said...

I Love to sit and look out the window as well.. Papi looks so cute. Enjoy all your company and I bet your looking forward to seeing your girls.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

It's always nice to spend time with family! We've had full house last Saturday, too, because of the Carnival parade. Don't know how much food I cooked, quite a lot ;-) But it was great, so you have a great time as well Kirsty!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Stella said...

Oh my gosh Papi; he is a heartbreaker. Such a cutie! Your week must be busy and filled to the brim. It must be wonderful to have your family with you. Hopefully there will be enough time for you to enjoy the company. Have a wonderful week. And try to take some time off to relax a bit!
XX

JD/ Jill said...

What a cute "Puppy" I love the pics. My grandpuppy liked to do the same thing....So cute watching!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's, I think I love your doggie too! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Perfect photos for the word prompt. He looks like he's having fun.

Greta said...

I'll just re-read this post whenever I need a little lift--oh how I love seeing these adorable pictures of your cutie pie, Papi! Thank you, Kirsty!

Denise van Deventer said...

Your pooch is really so sweet! ;-)