Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Project Life 2015 ~ January 13 to 15

So I am way behind posting my project life again, however, I am up-to-date when comes to making them, just couldn't find that much time to do my post.


Project Life 2015

January 11

I finally done with rabbit #2, and went it to post office and sent it, by the time this post is up, my dear friend Ros already received it, I am so glad little bunny found you Ros!







today I finally done with all the invitation cards I made for Clare's recital


Clare wanted this photos instead of her baby photo I picked


in the evening, we went to a new Korean BBQ called KIMCHI with Dolce




January 12 

Dolce and I make some yellow noodles at home, this is the first time I used my pasta machine since I bought it 13 years ago.



they are really yummy, better than the store bought ones.







January 13

Today Papi sit in the front seat when I took him to grooming, he didn't give much problem.



January 14

I make Loh Mai gai (a steam glutinous rice) at home, 


and I also baked some applesauce muffins


and then Dolce and I went to Joann to get some more felt to make our Mr. Fox, we get the body done just need to make clothes for him. 


January 15


Papi doesn't really like his dry food, so we are trying to change to the moist food, but he seems to have softer stools due to the new moist food, so we really don't know what to do now. He has been trying to get a lot of attention by flipping his bowl over and spill his food all over the place lately.


Dolce took some pictures for Papi and Mr. Fox, so so cute!








26 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures!
Elma

Ros Crawford said...

My little bunny is so looking forward to Easter ...
Great work on your project life ... I love seeing your photos!

Lux G. said...

Girl, you are sooo good at this! These are great pieces!And those foods. So yummy looking.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages!!! We had to switch Dandy to soft food after he lost 7 teeth to his old age :(

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Awesome post, Kirsty! I got to know more about you. That pasta machine you bought 13years ago? Well it's better to use it late than never. Hehehe! Hope you are enjoying the week! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Such great PL pages, my friend! I am loving how you're doing the date cards, and love the colors and prints you chose here. Seriously in love with your stitched bunny and fox, too. You are SO talented!

dawn said...

Hello Kirsty, so happy to see your PL pages again. I really love the colors and the date cards. I'm so enjoying the purple in my new "happy" kit.

How cute Papi is, so fun to hear stories about him. Congrats on your daughter again, so happy for her. The pictures of you two are beautiful. Seeing your yummy food is making me hungry too.

We just had our coldest temps, -24 degrees and same with the wind chill. I'm going to hibernate the rest of winter or move to Florida till May,lol.

Take care and have a good week.

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots Kirsty and I just adore the little bunny you sent Ros!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tieva-Design said...

I love the way you always decorate those layouts with such perfect fitting designs... great work...
Gabi

Anonymous said...

Ros will love that sweet bunny!!! And I love the fox too, and apparently so does Pappi! Great pic and the recital invites are really awesome Kirsty!!

Sylvia said...

What beautiful photo's Kirsty! Love that you made noodles. Amy wanted to do that so I bought a noodle maker years ago and we have never made them, maybe I deed to get it out! Have a beautiful day...oh Papi will adjust to the new food...it just takes time...maybe a different variety!

Maria said...

Wonderful recital invites, project life photos, and Papi photos! It's a joy to see all your projects...well done!

Adam said...

I never tried kimchi but I knew a guy who said he had some during the Korean War.

I hear it's spicy which is something I never like

Kara Lynne said...

What lovely ways to show lovely memories! Love those invitations!

Sigrids kreative ART said...

I love your LO. It's absolutly adorable. And Mr. Rabbit and Mr. Fox are so cute.
Sigrid

Greta said...

I always love seeing your PL, Kirsty--great pictures!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post Kirsty, I just adore that bunny, so darn cute. I love the idea of your project life. A great way to remember the everyday..

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

alexandra s.m. said...

Great post and PL pages Kirsty!
Thank You

Contagiously Crafty said...

So fun! I just love the foxy friend insert. It goes so well with your pictures.

Manuela said...

great photos and Project Life pages. The bunny is super cute! Also the photos with papi and the fox!
Wish you and your family a wonderful Lunar New Year's Day! Manuela

Davi said...

Kirsty, alway so fun to see your project life posts!! Love the little peak into your life! The rabbit you made Ros is AWEsome!! Glad to see you used your pasta machine finally LOL! Hey try mixing a little wet into Papis dry, thats what we do for our guys and the now eat all their food :)

Lynnda said...

Love this post now I know a little more about You!!! Great PL you shared Kirsty! YAY!! Hugs...x

Stella said...

Your PL posts are always fun to read and lovely to look at. I love that invitation you made for Clare'srecital. And your noodles and applesauce muffins are making me hungry:). And Papi; he is so adorable!

Juls said...

Fabulous pictures and gorgeous makes :-) xx

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE these pages!

Denise van Deventer said...

Your spreads ate gorgeous Kirsty! I love that they flow so easily! That takes a very creative hand! ;-)