Sunday, February 8, 2015

Our Beautiful World 83 ~ Colorful



is a place where you can share the beauty of the world through your lens, we have a weekly theme, this week is.....

COLORFUL



who can take their eyes off these colorful bowls? not me!


it was lucky that when I travel, I travel really really light, so there will be no room to buy anything home.

these flowers are pretty colorful too


and this building sure have some colorful blooms



all the above colorful shots were taken on my Europe trip 2013

Come play along with us at


OBW team




15 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

Thanks for those colourful photos (maybe taken in Austria or Bavaria I guess).
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful photos Kirsty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Beautiful pictures, Kirsty. They are all definitely colorful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors Kirsty!

Manuela said...

Yes truly beautiful to see all the colorful flowers :-)
also a very pretty photo from the tray with all the bowls!


Kara Lynne said...

These are gorgeous photos! Your European trip was full of beauty!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful colors, flowers and photo, Kristy!

alexandra s.m. said...

such a pretty and colorful post!
Thank you!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Kirsty...fabulous colourful photos, especially like the last with all those flower boxes, I would so love to have a display like that.

Audrey Pettit said...

Definitely colorful, and seriously beautiful, scenes! I love seeing your travel photos!

Unknown said...

All those flowers look so pretty. You get to say in some of the most beautiful places. I do love seeing your travel photos.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

There's so much colour in the world and I'm glad you're one of the persons to capture it Kirsty!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your photos are always so perfectly composed and beautiful...you inspire me.

Greta said...

Gorgeous pictures--LOVE the last one!