Sunday, March 1, 2015

Today at Our Beautiful World

While I was busy for weeks with guests come and go, and then girls are back home, Chinese New Year etc,  with Dolce at home, we did a lot a lot of cooking and baking, now that she just went back to New York early this morning and I am attending a government event here in the bay area, I just can't squeeze out any spare time Our Beautiful World this week, however, I hope you can follow my link here to check out what my team had for you!



The team



..................................


I can't let you go without digging one of the card I made a while ago....


not totally happy, that is why it was tuck deep under my photo folder, LOL!

Have a great weekend, my friend!



19 comments:

Elborgi said...

I like this card- have a nice day
Elma

Tieva Design said...

Great card!
Gabi

Lynette Jacobs said...

Sorry that I have been MIA. Have to choose between having a vacation and reading blogs. No guessing what wins. Lovely cars Kirsty xx

Ros Crawford said...

Sweet card Kirsty ... have a good day!

Andie Miller said...

See, I think your card lovely. It's unfortunate when they don't turn out as we hope. I'm glad you shared!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hopefully things will get to order for you now :) I love love love your card!! Gorgeous!!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Life gets busy, but it's good! I love the design of your card.

Adam said...

nice birthday card

Ira Huberts said...

Very cheerful birthday card Kirsty!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Greta said...

I love the plaid & how you tucked the flower under the strip, Kirsty. Such a pretty card! I forgot to say a belated Happy Anniversary--love the picture of you 2 in your PL!

Pam said...

You certainly have been busy Kirsty! Now you can stop and breathe a bit? Maybe! :)

A sweet card, and isn't it funny how something you make doesn't turn out a nice as you'd want, but there are always other people who love it?! :)

Thanks again for leaving your sweet comments on my blog. ♥

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! So glad you shared it!

Linda R said...

We are all so critical of our own work my friend. This card is fabulous. Sounds like you have been busy, busy my friend. But I bet you had a blast with visiting you daughters.. Take care my sweet friend.

Hugs~

Linda said...

It is a beautiful birthday card. :)

Juls said...

Fabulous card :-) xx

Audrey Pettit said...

I love what you did with the flower on this, Kirsty! And love how you did the sentiment, too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I think this is a terrific birthday card! Great mix of happy patterns and colors.

Manuela said...

great birthday card!

Denise van Deventer said...

I think your card is really pretty and love the bold and bright greeting! ;-)