Thursday, July 9, 2015

When I am away..... and photos from Singapore

When I am away from craft room, it is the time where I dig project that I make and have yet to post, here's one.....


that's quite a bit of yellow too.... it fits into this week's theme at City Crafter Challenge Blog! : )



We left Vegas early Tuesday morning and arrived in Singapore few hours ago, it is Thursday 10 AM here, Wednesday disappeared just like that! : 0

Awww.... I already miss my Papi dog
(he got a sticker for taking his heart worm medicine every month)



It is a beautiful sight at Singapore Changi Airport, every year we go back, there is always new display, no wonder they were ranked #1 airport in the world for many straight years.



we stay at the Four Seasons this time, what a treat!



5 stars hotels got their stars for a reason, even we got here at 5 am, they still let us to a super early check in, but clean up and then go out for my favorite breakfast at a local hawker center (coffee shop)


someone is sure in a vacation mood


after breakfast, we went to the market and spotted some durian (stinky fruit, that's what my husband calls it)


back to the hotel for a rest!

thanks for stopping by and thanks for your prayers my friends, my endoscopy appointment is 2 pm tomorrow, yikes!



15 comments:

AppleApricot Wen said...

Stinky fruit it is too! And yikes, an endoscopy... that's nasty! Take care and enjoy your stay in Singapore! xx

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful creations and wonderful photos ... good luck!!

Davi said...

Love you beautiful sunny yellow creation Kirsty!! Fun photos and the sticky fruit sure looks interesting. Praying that all goes well with your endoscopy!

Anonymous said...

so sweet box and card and wonderful pic. from you and your husband! sympatic ones!
elma

Samra said...

Beautiful shabby makes and gorgeous photos! Good luck tomorrow my friend!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful treats and photos!
Love your hat ;)

Stella said...

Your card and box are lovely and your photos are great! Good luck on your medical appointment. Thinking of you!
XX

Adam said...

heartworm medication is the only type of healthcare my dog loved. You had to wrap everything in bread or cheese, but she ate those thinking they were treats.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the card and the box! Beautiful colors and loving the doilies!! Sending prayers for your appointment tomorrow!! :)

Greta said...

Beautiful project--love the doilies! Glad you arrived safely--fun seeing your pictures! Good luck tomorrow, Kirsty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your bright yellow gift set is adorable, Kirsty! And I LOVE seeing your beautiful travel photos! What a gorgeous setting!
Good luck on your appointment today! I am thinking of you!

Contagiously Crafty said...

It amazes me to see your "second string" pictures and m now how stunning these projects truly are. Beautiful photos, enjoy your time away.

Sylvia said...

Love your projects, Kirsty and of course all your photo's. Will be thinking of you and enjoy what you can of Singapore, one of my favorite places in the world!

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful photo's and such a beautiful card and pillowcase! I love the pillowcase...just fabulous! ;-)

Manuela said...

thanks for sharing all the photos, cute little card and box.