Sunday, July 26, 2015

Our Beautiful World 107 ~ Game

This week at



The word is

GAME

You might or might not know, I learn how to play poker from DH about 2 years ago, and now it has become my favorite GAME.

Last Thursday, I won another poker tournament, this time I came in 1st. (pat on the shoulders)

Even our little Papi love this GAME.


as  you can see, he join in the GAME with us at home.

Oh Papi, you called with 5-3 off suit! tsk tsk......

Hop over to Our Beautiful World and join in the fun!


12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That is the sweetest photo!! Congrats on your win!

Manuela said...

hihi cute shot :-))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Go Papi!!! Loving his poker face!! And huge congrats on your tournament win!! That's awesome!!! My brother was just there for WSOP (he didn't place ... but he had fun!!) :)

Stella said...

I don't know how to play poker but I do love dogs:). Fab photo!

Adam said...

I like the classic version, I hate that texas hold em thing

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL....such a cute photo! I love poker too...we play it when we go away for family weekends! It can get very excitable around the table!!!! LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, look at him playing! :) What an adorable photo, Kirsty! And huge congrats on your first place poker win! That is awesome!

mandysea said...

Hee hee... what a clever little puppy he is!!! This photo is way cute, and wow on your win.... so fun! (Pappi must have been good luck!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely adorable! Yes, he did join in on the game, didn't he!

Sylvia said...

Congrats on your winning at Poker, Kirsty, Papi doesn't seem so little any more, but is still the sweetest!

Greta said...

Oh how exciting, Kirsty! My hubby used to play with a group of guys, but that was many, many years ago & he never attempted to teach me--for good reason, I'm sure!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Hahaha! Papi is not a card sharp! :-D