Monday, July 6, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 24

The Challenge:



It took me quite a while in my craft room, trying to figure out what I want to do with this color palette, I just can't think of anything for days.... and then I decided that I have lost my mojo and would like to skip this time .



well, sometimes thing just happened, out of a sudden, the idea come to my mind and I hurry to my craft room to put it into action....


putting my new favorite die from MFT into action as well....



the flower is from one of the old MFT die I have



the peek-a-boo die for the background is also one of my favorite MFT die, just like the flower die, I used them both quite a bit


I am happy with this card, how about you?






13 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty, love your new dies! Happy Monday!

Sue Lelli said...

So CLEVER! LOVE the way you used the colors!

Anonymous said...

fantastic card
Elma

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty!! Love those dies Kirsty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the circles and that layered flower!!!!

Adam said...

looks nice

Deepti said...

Wow this is awesome :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, yes, what a fabulous card, Kirsty! I LOVE those layered circles and LOVE the peek-a-boo dots in the background. And that adorable flower absolutely POPS!

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful card, Kirsty! I love how you showed each die, very enabling!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a perfectly designed card! Nice job, Kirsty!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a wonderful modern design! Love your take on the color challenge!

Greta said...

Hurrah--you won! Enjoy adding more MFT to your stash, Kirsty!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a pretty card and the design amazing! The pop of the red flower is super! ;-)