Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Stella!

I am such a dock, the traveling certainly didn't help, I got back to work right away, still haven't got time to get over jet-lag yet, and the people at the Singapore Club is giving me so much trouble, I decided to step down as president just to allow myself to have some peace in my life, and guess what, I totally forgotten about the post for Stella's birthday, not only that, I made the card before I left for Singapore and now I can't find it, sigh......

I am so sorry Stella for being late for this post.

Happy Birthday YOU!


I hope you join us HERE to wish Stella a happy birthday!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful cars ! The image ist fantastic

elma

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely soft card Kirsty

Ros Crawford said...

I'm sure your beautiful card will turn up soon ... I'm glad that you made a decision to gain some peace ... only sorry that you had to do that ... Have a lovely weekend!

Stella said...

Please don't stress.Your birthday wishes made me smile. Glad to hear you made a choice to get some peace in in your life. Take care.....enjoy your Sunday!

Denise van Deventer said...

This is sooo pretty Kirsty! Absolutely love it! ;-)

Heather McMahon said...

I hope you're over the jet lag by now! What a fabulous card! Woot!

Audrey Pettit said...

You will find it, my friend! And she will love this no matter how late. How beautiful!! I love that flower and love the clean design. Really love how you did the sentiment, too!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Birthday card for Stella, Kirsty, know she will love it!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Love the coloring outside the lines and the die cut to tie it all together. Happy birthday, Stella.

Greta said...

LOVE the design of this card, Kirsty--so beautiful! I know Stella loves it! I think you made a wise decision to step down. Life is too short for unnecessary stress & bad feelings. Take care of yourself! I know Papi must have been so thrilled to have you home--give him a pat on the head from me!

Samra said...

Gorgeous Birthday card for Stella! Love the polka dots :)

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra