Tuesday, July 14, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 270 ~ Woodland Animals

This week at



Ros wants us to create a project that includes Woodland Animals

I decided to go with my deer, and it is probably my first christmas card this year





Please hop over to


and join in the fun!

........

...

and a few more photos from Singapore

We brought the kids to Marina Sands.....
the kids being Clare, Jared and Kathryn, Clare's friend from CalArts, she flew here for Clare's concert)

A photo from the Marina Sands observation deck


on the left (the next picture) is the Singapore Flyers, the giant ferries wheel, now let's take a peek at the giant ferries wheel competition.

London Eye in London - 1990 (443 ft)

Star of Nanchang in Jiangxi, China - 2006 (520 ft)
Singapore Flyers in Singapore - 2008 (541 ft)
The High Roller in Las Vegas, United States - 2014 (550 ft)


we sat by the bay till dusk for the light and water show





 I felt so blessed that I am able to enjoy all these, a trip that I dragged to come and prepared for the worst just a few days ago. Thank you for the blessing, all mighty God!

23 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love your Christmas card, Kirsty and your photo's of Singapore. They make me feel like I am right there with you. Also I am so glad your were blessed with the good news! Have a fun day!

Mrs Beez said...

Love this Kirsty - that inking looks fabulous. Great pics too.

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card!! I love that deep red colour and such a pretty tag! Love your photos ... the last one is so beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your card is gorgeous! LOVING that deer!! And loving the photos from Singapore!! Beautiful!!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Wonderful card, Kirsty. It is time to start thinking Christmas. Great pics of your trip. I join you in thanking God for your blessings!

Maria said...

Beautiful card with deer and stars!! And, thank you for sharing your awesome photos from Singapore...so gorgeous!!:-))

Marina said...

I love the red you chose here and the ornate panel around the deer- congrats on your first Christmas card for 2015!

laurie said...

Your Christmas card is so pretty! I loved looking at your photo's too. It was fun to GD with you this week!

Adam said...

nice card and pictures of your travels

Greta said...

Wonderful Christmas card, Kirsty! I just love seeing your pictures & am so happy you're having a great family time!

Anonymous said...

your card is fantastic! And thaks to show the wonderful pictures!
Elma

Tieva-Design said...

This card is brilliant, I love the design so much.
Gabi

Lux G. said...

Hey that's a pretty card. And how a lovely time with your loved ones in a beautiful place.

Samra said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Kirsty! So beautiful pictures from Singapore! I am so glad to hear that your throat problem turned to be only reaction from Acid Re flux. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, Kirsty! I love that deer, and love the soft misted background. The little star sequins add the perfect touch!
So glad you are now enjoying your holiday adventure to the fullest!

Stella said...

Seeing you happy made me smile. It's so good to see that you are enjoying your time in Singapore with family. The view is spectacular and the last photo is lovely.

Your take on the theme is so so sweet. Love the dear on that gorgeous tag. A lovely accent to you beautiful card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful card Kirsty and my! I love your pictures!
I could never go on that Ferris Wheel, I'm way too afraid of heights!

dawn said...

Hello Kirsty!! Your card is so pretty and sweet, perfect for Christmas!

Thanks for sharing these photos, such gorgeous shots! That last one made me smile!

Half way through July already friend, YIKES! Hope all is well there xo

Pam said...

Such a beautiful card Kirsty and I love the pretty colours touches!

Fantastic shots of Singapore too! ♥

Denise van Deventer said...

Another elegant card and such a great design for this Christmas Card! Love your photo's too....just beautiful! ;-)

Manuela said...

wonderful christmas card and great photos from you and your family. Enjoy your time in Singapore. It's a wonderful place!

Unknown said...

Lovely Project! And wonderful Pictures! Thanks for sharing, Kirsty! ))

Tracy said...

Great photos! Looks like you're all having a great time. I love the tag on your card. Beautiful design. Hugs!