Saturday, August 17, 2013

A little sorting and organizing

Just done with a little organizing in my craft room, and I filled up a few boxes of crafting supplies, all brand new in their original packaging from major manufacturer like Prima, Tim Holtz etc.



(1) Embellishment Box $19.90 (guaranteed worth more than $60 market value of crafting supplies included)
(2) Paper Box $9.90 (25 pieces of 12x12 patterned paper)

 Simply send me an email (kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com) or leave a comment here with your email address (I will contact you) if you are interested, I will find out the shipping rate for you, you'll only paid actual shipping.

Happy crafting.......






2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! Me, me, please.

lynette.jacobs11@gmail.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh if I only wasn't de-stashing this year :( I bet they have amazing goodies in there!!!