Monday, July 25, 2016

PTI Stamp-a-faire 2016 (post 1)

Although I have been a big fan of PTI and have been accumulating my PTI products for years, I never have a chance to participate in PTI Stamp-a-faire, mostly because it is always in the summer and a lot of time I was on the road, this year, I finally home during PTI Stamp-a-faire 2016 event, so I get to played in my craft room a little bit yesterday.


The challenge I played along is....


I picked this photo Kay Miller used


and used one of my old PTI stamp set called Botanical Silouette


play with the images with ink and glimmer mists....


the sentiments are also from PTI....

 

Since SAF 2016 is almost ending, I need to take a farewell selfie with my make too


 

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That's so sweet and so are you!

Tieva-Design said...

Awesome card!
Gabi

Sue Lelli said...

Your card is simply wonderful!

Greta said...

So glad you were home for SAF this year, Kirsty! Fun getting out some of the older stamps--I did, too. Beautifully crafted card!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful floral card, Kirsty!

Maria said...

Lovely card with the pretty red flowers...so soft and pretty!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I love this card! It fits the photo inspiration, but the colors are so vibrant and the style... Beautiful!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a pretty card! Love the watercolour effect....beautiful!