Sunday, July 10, 2016

Our Beautiful World 155 ~ Play

Rain Rain go away

Come again some other day

Rain Rain go away

Little Papi wants to PLAY!


The Story:

Papi was a good boy since we got him, we trained him to used the pee pad indoor, that way, we don't have to worry if we ever need to go out for a longer day, that no one take him out to do his business, out of a sudden in March, I noticed a few pee spots in my craft room, and then more pee sport in the living room, the piano legs, bottom of the leather chair and couch, we don't know what's going on, brought him to the vet, eliminate health issue, look online for answers, sign him up for training class so I could ask the trainer questions but nothing helps.
When I left home May 20 for my month long trip, DH came home after Dolce's graduation, he said Papi only had one "accident" and that's it, and then DH went to Singapore to meet up with me, Lione flew from Singapore to stay home with Papi so we don't have to put him at the pet hotel, same thing, Lione said he was a good boy, not marking the furniture at home, not even once.
When I came home in June, I figure out that the problem could be "ME", he marks because of me. I read some material the trainer gave us, and thought maybe the wetting/marking issue is due to over submissive behavior, true enough, he was over submissive to his alpha - me, and once I was gone, he was back to 'normal', by the way, he has been good since.
Back to the picture, while we still don't know why Papi pee everywhere at home, we tried to take him out to the backyard as much as possible, I even bought him a raincoat so we can still go outside when it is raining (*wink, like as if we have a lot of rain here in Vegas, LOL)



so Papi is out to PLAY in the rain, how about you?
Come PLAY along with us at

Our Beautiful World


~ kirsty

18 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh my gosh Kirsty... he looks sooooo super cute in his little rain coat! Yes... rain go AWAY here too! We are developing webbed feet!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Haha! He looks so cute!

riitta k said...

Your little dog Papi is so cute Kirsty! I hope the problem gets solved soon... Happy Sunday!

Tieva-Design said...

Papi is wearing a raincoat!!! I haven´t seen anything likes this before... looks like a scottsman ;o)
Gabi

Michele Kovack said...

Such a sweet little pup!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear he is back to normal now! His raincoat is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Papi looks so dapper in his rain coat. He may not use it a lot, but he'll look good when he does! Great photos of your submissive pup. I hope the time and distance solves your pee problem. We live them, but they can be a whole passel of work, yes?!

Greta said...

I'm so glad you figured out the problem & that it seems to be solved! Now that is one adorable raincoat for your cutie pie, Kirsty--I'd be wishing for rain so he could wear it--haha!

Adam said...

cute pictures

Linda said...

Adorable! I absolutely love his raincoat! :)

Anonymous said...

she looks so cue ! Thnaks for teh pictures
Elma

Lux G. said...

Papi's such a cutie!
Hope you did enjoy playing, rain or shine!

Sylvia said...

Fun photo's of Papi playing, Kirsty! Have a beautiful Monday!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, little Papi is SO cute in his plaid raincoat! Adorable!

Maria said...

Awww...Papi is so adorable in his raincoat!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awwwww! So adorable! I need to "play" along, too!

Denise van Deventer said...

Papi looks gorgeous in her coat! Hopefully he is now back to normal and no more wetting in the house! ;-)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Papi in his raincoat, minus the rain - LOL! Thanks for your visit on the 17th, and sorry for my late visit, but I was out of town. Blessings!