Tuesday, July 19, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 321 ~ Typically Tropical

This week at....






The theme is Typically Tropical (check out challenge details HERE)

I used a stamp set given to me by my friend Char sometime ago... perfect for this challenge.


I moved my typewriter to my craft room, it kinds of block some of the sunlight from the window, therefore, I didn't really get a good picture of my card! : (


anyway.... I hope you stop by City Crafter Challenge Blog to see the wonderful work by the team!


.......................

Since I came back from the long trip, a lot of things happened at home, I am overwhelmed and haven't got a chance to say THANK YOU to all my friends, who sent me birthday wishes and gifts, here today, I would like to THANK everyone of you for your lovely cards and gifts, and kind thoughts, THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!!

18 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your card has a beautiful tropical feel, love those vibrant colours and wonderful layers!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful colors, Kirsty, I love your tropical card! Happy Tuesday!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful arrangement on your card!

Adam said...

nice card

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that sun! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marina said...

What a gorgeous , sunny card this is!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful card.
Gabi

Stella said...

This is a brillaint and lovely take on the theme! And I hope life will get back to normal for you...enjoy your day!

Maria said...

Beautiful sun rays, pretty flower, and fab thanks sentiment! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!:-))

Davi said...

Kirsty I LOVE your card, its is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! LOVE the sun rays and design!

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely love the sunny look to this card, Kirsty! Such bright happy colors and that sunburst image in the background is sooo awesome!
I hope things are smoothing out for you at home, my friend! Sending hugs!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The sun rays look gorgeous behind the flower and you've used such gorgeous colors together. It was fun being GD for this challenge, thanks for having me!

Greta said...

Love your tropical colors & wonderful design, Kirsty! Hope you had a great birthday!

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a pretty and bright card, Kirsty. I, too, thought the stamp was perfect for the challenge.

Tracy said...

That sunburst is awesome! Beautiful tropical colors. Hugs!

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning and sunny card! ;-)