Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Project Life 2016 ~ March 1 to 4

Today is my turn to post my project for.....


We are using Sketch #24 by Emma Pescott

 Here's my March 2016 Project Life title card....



March is all about Spring things....


Spring things includes the beautiful bloom in my backyard....






Spring things also includes Easter Eggs as center piece on the dining table...



Spring decoration at home as well as the very first tulip I planted....

 


Project Life 2016

March 2 
Taking Papi to the dog park is always fun.....



March 4
I baked some banana bread this morning because I am meeting up with my friends Nancy and Bee Lee for lunch.....



I have more of March PL to share......

maybe another day!

Don't forget to stop by Sketches in Thyme to cheer me up!
 

 

13 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, your pages are SO fabulous, Kirsty! I LOVE your PL title card you made! Love the combo of lettering with the banner, and that row of chicks is just the cutest thing! Your flower photos are gorgeous! Love how you topped them with the happy patterns and love your stamped tulips. Beautiful job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages! Your flowers are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlena M. said...

Lovely creations and bits & pieces of your world Kirsty! You ladies are beautiful~

Adam said...

I think the chick card has been my favorite of yours so far

Contagiously Crafty said...

I simply love the colors on your pages. Very nice for the challenge and adorable as a keepsake. As always, love to see this peek into your days.

Davi said...

I LOVE all your pics Kirsty!! The flowers are beautiful and all the lovely pics of your girlfriends :)

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful pages, I love the colors.
Gabi

Manuela said...

lovely pages, the orange flowers are very beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a lovely set of pages and those tulips are gorgeous!! Lovely photos Kirsty!

Melissa L. said...

I love those little chicks, Kirsty.:) Nice photos of your day too. :)

Greta said...

Great use of the sketch--perfect for your DT post, Kirsty! Love your pictures & your PL--always great!

Sylvia said...

I have missed a lot this week, sorry, I have been so busy, seems like I always say that! Beautiful March photo's Kirsty, I know you are so happy to be keeping up with this!

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful spread and photo's. Love all those bloom photo's...so vibrant and makes me long for summer! ;-)