Sunday, April 3, 2016

Our Beautiful World 141 ~ Compassion

Few months ago, while I was crafting in my craft room, I look out of the window....

I saw the two dogs at my neighbor's house.....


my next door neighbor used to have only one dog, I think they recently added another one,

it is so touching to see the two not only making friends, but show compassion for one another


Aww........

that makes me think....

if we, human being, can learn from these cuties...

the world would definitely be a better place for all.

Come share with us at

Our Beautiful World


 

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet photo... I am with you on that! We can learn so much from animals!

Ariadne said...

Animals show much more compassion among them, even animals of different species. So unlike human beings unfortunately!AriadnefromGreece!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tieva-Design said...

Thanks for those sweet photos.
Gabi

Sue Lelli said...

AWWW! That is so touching!

Linda said...

This is such a sweet post, Kirsty, and the photo is lovely! Animals can show compassion, and they can teach us so much.

Sylvia said...

Sweet pictures, Kirsty, love the doggies way of showing compassion! Happy Sunday to you!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Awww, Kirsty. Your photos are endearing. So sweet to know they are newly made friends too.

Adam said...

it's good to see two dogs be friends. It's strange when they're angry at each other for no reason

Anonymous said...

so sweet to see such nice friendship
Elma

Audrey Pettit said...

Aww, those sweet pups! I'm so glad they have each other! <3