Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bargain Box

I have been working in my craft room the past few weeks...



as you can see, I've clean up a space for my PTI stamp sets, this way, I no longer have to spend so much time looking for it when I need a particular stamp set.

That also means, all the other stuff that I have been hoarding need to find a home.
 I've sort out some Bargain Box, anyone interested?


Each box contains a mix of crafting supplies packed to the brim, it's a great way to get a mixture of supplies to use for your scrapbooking and paper crafting. The cost of the supplies easily cost $60 or more, I am selling them at $29 + shipping. If you are in United States, the medium flat rate box is $13.45
If you are overseas, I will weigh the box at the post office and charge only actual shipping cost.
All the products are BRAND NEW in the original packaging.



Please email or leave a comment if you want one of the Bargain Box, or if you have any other question.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

see you have alot of stamps!
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella said...

I love your PTI collection :) If there is anything you want to sell from PTI keep me posted :) The same goes for MFT!
XX

Linda said...

Very nice, Kirsty! :)

Julene Matthews said...

Wow! Look at how organised your stamp sets are.Wish you could come here to Sydney Australia and sort mine out :)

Greta said...

It's tempting! Good for you purging your stuff--I need to do that!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Oh my goodness...but you do have a stash of stamps.

Manuela said...

good idea with the Bargain Box to get new space for new things, soon I move with my craft room in an other room, i have also to muck out some stuff...

Darnell said...

This is like music for my eyes, Kirsty! I love organized spaces!! Well done! Hugs, Darnell

Denise van Deventer said...

Always good to go through the stash sometimes and clean up and clear out! I always find little treasures that I have forgotten about! ;-)