Monday, April 4, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 274

The Challenge:

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 274




Here's the sketch



I am loving this sketch, here's my card.....



I used MFT Die-Namics Zig Zag stitched Rectangle die to cut my patterned paper as well as card stock paper......



and then added the pink/white strip of paper, you'll never guess where is that from, LOL! It is the bottom part of one of my 12x12 patterned paper, you know the part that we usually don't use, haha.... I told you I save everything! : )



the embellishment came easily as I found all these ready-cut flower, button and leaves sitting in my scrap cup on the table.
They were MFT Die-Namics layered rose, leaves and Vintage Buttons.


10 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

Great one, I love the die cuts you used.
Gabi

Adam said...

nice card

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Kirsty! Love how you turned the sketch on its side, and love that you used some scraps, including the tear strip, on your design. Your flower is super pretty! Great colors!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Kirsty, love your button flower! Happy Monday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty! Think I might be able to come up with something for this sketch--last one threw me--haha!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card!
Hello from Elma

Maria said...

Gorgeous card with lovely flower and leaves! Great take on the sketch!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Such a pretty card Kirsty...I love the way you create with die cuts.