Sunday, April 24, 2016

Our Beautiful World 144 ~ Café

Winner Announcement

The randomly picked winner for City Crafter Challenge Blog birthday blog hop is

 BloggerDelete

Congrats Greta, I will contact  you shortly!

Now let's go to a Café for a cup of tea......


not just any Café, but Café Glashaus in Grafing, Germany....


I just love this place.....


I was there August 2013 visiting my girlfriend Ann.....


it was a lovely late morning despite the rain....


 food was great.....


I love German Pretzel...
 




 I know I can't possibly eat that much but there are a lot more on the menu that I want....


I am so excited....
I am going to Café Glashaus again next month....
 


do you have a favorite Café?

Come share with us at




 

15 comments:

riitta k said...

Delicious! Great memories & photos!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's, Kirsty, love your cafe! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Ariadne said...

What a great cafe!AriadnefromGreece!

Janneke said...

So nice to have breakfast with a friend in a Cafe. You look like twins!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Their food looks wonderful! And how awesome you are visiting there again soon!! And CONGRATS to Greta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tieva-Design said...

This cafe looks very inviting!
Gabi

Greta said...

How exciting you're taking a trip to Germany again, but I know you'll miss Papi! Hubby spent 2 years in Germany long before I knew him & he traced his ancestry back to Germany on his mom's side, so it is one place I'd love to see. Will have to enjoy it through your pictures!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVELY photos! What a great café!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such wonderful pictures, Kirsty. It makes me feel like I'm there. You're descriptions communicate your enjoyment of the Cafe. I will hope you share photos of your trip next month. Congrats to Greta what a fun win!

Melissa L. said...

Looks lovely.... I'll need to find a place like this near Backnang!

Audrey Pettit said...

omgoodness, what a gorgeous looking cafe! SO fabulous, and your photos are amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

That sure looks good to me! Lovely photos!

JD/ Jill said...

Great pics! That place looks lovely! And the food looks wonderful. So now that you have made me hungry...I'm going to go and get a snack. Smile!

Manuela said...

mhhhh looks all so yummy! the waffle looks very delicious!

Denise van Deventer said...

It all looks divine! Wish we had more café type places here!