Monday, April 18, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

The Challenge:



Here's the sketch
 

and here's my take.....

 
the New York skyline die from MFT is one of my favorite


I just had lots of fun playing with watercolor background, I know I need more practice though
 

The NAB convention starts tomorrow, I will be helping my friend again for the 3rd year, so I am working from 9 - 6 for a few days, might not have so much time on the computer, so hopefully "see" you in the weekend. Thanks for stopping by...
 
 

14 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

Awesome, I love the skyline and the watercoloring.
Gabi

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a cute card and love the sentiment! ;-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous!! Awesome take on that sketch, Kirsty! Love that you did the skyline in light pink, and love the strip of washi. Your watercolor background is so cool, too!

Sylvia said...

What a fun skyscape of New York, Kirsty, wonderful place to live! Happy Monday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING that sentiment and the city scape!!! Good luck with the convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Super cute sentiment, Kirsty. I think the watercolor background is fabulous! Have fun this week!

Stella said...

Fab card Kirsty; and the NYC skyline die is gorgeous! My favorite detail of this die is the Statue of Liverty!

sannalippert said...

lovely card!!!

Greta said...

What a fun way to use the sketch, Kirsty! Hope you don't get too tired with the extra hours!

Davi said...

Very cool pink skyline , love this one Kirsty :)

Anonymous said...

wow- fantastic!

Elma

Adam said...

nice card

Marlena M. said...

LOVE THIS!!!!

Maria said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Awesome skyline and beautiful color, Kirsty!