Monday, August 30, 2010

A New Journey ~ Project 365 ~ day 1

Through my dear friend Linda, I found this wonderful blog - Madeline Bea, Maegan had created this fun and meaningful project for people like me, who is interested in photography and need the discipline and commitment, to want to learn, to improve, and push oneself to another level.

The project is to take a picture with your camera, every single day, even on the busy days, or on the day that you don't feel pretty.
 It is a community that we will support each other, encourage each other... here I come......

I started this project on August 30th, 2010 and will end August 29th, 2011

Project 365 ~ day 1 ~ a new journey


If you are regular here, you should all know that I love paper crafting, playing with papers and glue, glitters and stamps is my passion and also my dream, so I am starting off my first day with this alphabet stamp set I had. Enjoy the journey with me......

You are welcome to join Madeline Bea, click on the link HERE and it will take you there. The icon with the link can also be found at my side bar.








6 comments:

Lynnda said...

wow Kirsty... you're just so talented eh.... this is AWESOME my friend... xx

Stella said...

Well that's a good start! A combination of 2 passions; stamping and photography. I will follow you on your journey. Can't wait to see the next picture...
Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

YEA! I am so happy you came along for the journey.. Hugs, Linda

BTW- Did you get my e-mail for my card this week... I sent it on Friday. :)

Jessy Christopher said...

I can't wait to see the next one!! Such a great word to start with :)

Unknown said...

First of all thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog Kirsty! I really appreciate this. What a great blog you have, I wanted to become your follower straight away, but for some reason google won't let me. Don't worry, I'll be back and try again :-)
Take care, ~Ira

Irena said...

That is great idea.
Can't wait to see the next picture.