Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to my desk and my dear Macbook!

Hey, I am back from San Diego, back to my desk (piles of work to be done), and back to my dear MacBook, when I travel, I used my little notebook, and I am really bad at using window, so it was frustrating when I was away from Mac.... oh well, back to dear Mac, but not for long, leaving again tomorrow for the Iowa State Fair and then a family gathering in Iowa.

I do not have much time this week to craft, but since I have a day at home, I need to do something, here is what I make this morning.


This is for the Color Q (CQC # 45)

When I saw this color palette, I thought it was fun and I need to play along, finally I squeeze out a little time from my only day at home this week.


I am also entering this for the challenge over at 
This is a new playground for me, and since I love using tags, and I actually have 2 tags here, so I am playing along with them as well.


Alright, I am going to go right back to work, thanks for visiting my blog the past few days, and I really hope that I could visit you all this evening when I am done with my work load.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krisiti..I love your fabulous card and use of tags!!!!
Have a fun time with your family TFI:)XXX

Unknown said...

Another cute card.. I just love those banners.
Hope you have fun on your trip!

Hugs, Linda

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Tracy said...

This is so cute Kirsty! Banners are all the rage right now. Good grief! Are you ever going to slow down? LOL Have a great time in Iowa!

Lynnda said...

cute card Kirsty... love the banners...cute... nice colors too...xx

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a cute card, kirsty! thanks for sharing and have a great friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Ros said...

Great card Kirsty ... my you like to travel! my son loves San Diego too ... keep safe on your trip and enjoy your gathering. xxx

Nikki Schmaltz said...

THis is super cute! I love the pennant banner and how the tags are peaking out at the top. Thanks for joining in at ACLP:D

LeAnne said...

Oh, you have your priorities in the right place!!! Craft first, then work! Have fun, cute card, thanks for playing CQC!

cnelson said...

such a darling card!! LOVE it!!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Very cute. Love the addition of the banner. Have fun in Iowa! Patty

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the colors, the banner and the embossing effect!! Very pretty!!

Sylvia said...

Super cute card! Love the banner. Thanks for playing the CQC!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

savvy teaching tips said...

I love all the little details on this card. That banner is fabulous. Beautiful work! If you love colour challenges, please come try ours this week at Stampin' Royalty. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Kirsty, what a summery feeling card with that banner, so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at ACLP, be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the new challenge!! Hope you join us again! Nicole ~ ACLP DT