Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bird House

A new project today - my first bird house!




Over at The Shabby Tea room this week, is to create a card or project using soft blue, cream, white and brown or with a house image on your project.
Here's the inspiration photo -





And here's my bird house






The chipboard heart is from Tim Holtz
This time I am happy with my glittering method, thanks to Ros for the tips!
Flower from Prima
Lace Trim is from Krafty Kirsty




Cream color DP from K & Company
Soft blue DP from PTI
Buttons from PTI too




Both big and small rose are from Prima




I am leaving for San Diego tomorrow, and I will miss my craft room...... so much!



17 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Kirsty, this little house is fabulous! I love all the little details and you're right, the glittering is just perfect! The details are so pretty I'm loving that flower/seam binding cluster on the front! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us in the Tea Room!

Unknown said...

Oh my..Your house is absolutly adorable!

Lynnda said...

oh wow... this is Fabulous Kirsty.... love it... especially the colors... xx

Debbie said...

What an absolutely sweet little birdhouse! This one will be such a treasure displayed in your home!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful design with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Clare said...

This is soo pretty, love it!!

Stella said...

Gorgeous.....and breathtaking!

Nicole said...

So pretty! Love all of the details - buttons, glitter and flowers, oh my! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Lemon Lane Studio said...

How sweet is that. The detail is amazing and I love the color combo. Just beautiful. Patty

Ros said...

So sweet!! love it Kirsty

Irena said...

This is awesome creation. I love all these details.

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!!! What an absolutely gorgeous birdhouse!!!! Every little detail is soooo beautiful....you do such amazing work!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a super sweet birdhouse you've created! Love the colors and papers and all your little details. Love the lace rooftop trim and the flowers. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

This is SO MARVELOUS! Great job with the colors and details and really the whole project. Never would guess this was a first. :)

Ros said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!! Congrats on your win xxx

Clare said...

A BIG CONGRATS on your WIN at the Shabby Tearoom!!! : )

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hey, Congratulations on your big win at TSTR! You go girl!!

Stella said...

Congratulations! Kirsty; you won the TSTR!
And you deserved it; it's such a gorgeous birdhouse!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for all your sweet comments on my little blog.