Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bookmark + San Diego + Iowa State Fair

Lot of traveling this month, no crafting today, so no new card, and can't do any challenge : (
I do have 2 bookmarks to share here.


I just love this PTI bookmark stamp, this give me a good opportunity to use my tiny pieces of scraps.




Now here's a few picture we took early this week at San Diego.


I just love the ocean, we once have a little apartment in Long Branch NJ, and facing the Atlantic Ocean, during the off season, it is like private beach, so quiet and peaceful, we always leave the window open when we sleep even during the winter, it is just so soothing to have the sound of the ocean puts you to sleep every night.


I always wonder why the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean has different colors, even the Indian Ocean, or the Mediterranean Sea, they all have their own unique colors, why.......


Ok, here's is where I am at early today
The Iowa State Fair, don't laugh at me, you know I am a city girl, seeing rows and rows of corns, differen types of corn, I didn't know there are so many type...... it just an amazing experience.


Ok, I better go to bed, tomorrow is a big family gathering day!

11 comments:

Ros said...

Love your bookmarks ... you can never have too many ... Keep safe xxx

Heather Rogers said...

Girl! You are in big trouble for not stopping and getting me to go go with you to Iowa. I am having horrible withdrawls. It has rained so much there though. I bet it is soaking for the fair. My BFF has been getting water out of her basement for weeks now.
The book marks are adorable. Especially the pink one. Wink! ;)

cnelson said...

gorgeous bookmarks! love the photos!

Unknown said...

Your bookmarks are to cute. I love that sentiment. I just might have to borrow that stamp.. Your pictures look great.. I just love the ocean.. Your pictures look so peaceful. I bet you enjoyed it!

Hugs, Linda

Lynnda said...

Hey Kirsty.... Lovely bookmarks ... yeah I love the sentiment used too.... love them all...

Wow what a beautiful photos... I bet you had a ball!!!...xx

Jessy Christopher said...

Yeah what a great way to use scraps! Those bookmarks are just lovely!! Guess what I have no idea bout the corns too, I thought it's all the same. Lol! Have a great family gathering :)

Stella said...

Beutiful bookmarks; great idea to use scraps.
Love your pictures. Hope you are having a great time!

koralee said...

I love those bookmarks...I am always saying that to my girls..as soon as I finish this chapter!....you made me smile today.

Have a great family gathering my friend. What fun. xoxoxo

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Traveling, happy happy traveling. Always given so much inspiration. Your bookmarks are pretty, Kirsty!
Have a wonderful new week and a happy Monday. xx

Sandy Ang said...

The ocean and weather looks lovely in your pics. Have a good trip to Iowa.

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty bookmarks Kirsty! Thanks for sharing the pics to :)