Tuesday, April 10, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 407 ~ Birthday Post, Special Guest Ros Crawford

This week is a crazy week for me, is the once a year where I help out my friend at the NAB convention, plus my regular teaching, so I am working literally from 8 AM and only get home at 8 PM, long day, so you won't see me much here! : )

If you haven't know yet, we are celebrating City Crafter Challenge Blog's 8th Anniversary this month!


Oh yes, City Crafter Challenge Blog is running for 8 years now! 
Through this challenge blog, I met a lot of people and designers whom I work with, one of the nicest most of you know is Ros! If you are here often, you should also know that I met Ros in person in London, you can read HERE about our first meeting, sweet memory!!!!

For the month of April, CCCB is doing our tradition challenge CASE ME IF YOU CAN, pop over to City Crafter Challenge Blog to check out the card Ros made for us....

and this is my take.....


I picked up the watercolor element on that beautiful card of Ros..... and the colors too.



since I am already there, I might as well make a few....

Parsley, Safe, Rosemary and Thyme



oh since the stamp set is out, a coupon more with a different feel to it, no watercolors, just solid plain cardstock.


Oh ya, we have a prize this week, head over to City Crafter to see more of this week's beauties!!!!


products used on the cards above -

The stitched frame die is from Cutplorations
The herb stamp set is HeroArts




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cards are wonderful!
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

Greta said...

Be sure & take your vitamins this week, Kirsty--haha! Hope you don't get too tired. Absolutely LOVE your watercolor card set!

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a fantastic set of crards! I love the colors and the simple design. I'm heading over to take a look at the challenge. Yay, to see Ros again!

Hope your busy week passes quickly and successfully. Sending energy in your general direction!

Marina said...

A herb set! How wonderful!

Maria said...

Gorgeous set of cards with water color background! Love the CAS cards on the plain card stock, too!

maria f. said...

Wow these are all so lovely. When I saw the first I immediately thought, "that design would make for a great set of notecards". And it did! I love the soft feel to the watercolored set, but the uber CAS bold second set is great too cuz those herbs really stand out.

Audrey Pettit said...

These are so pretty, Kirsty, and I love them as a set! The watercolor is stunning! Love the clean design, too. The black stamping just pops against those backgrounds, and I love the tone-on-tone layers!

Mac Mable said...

What great memories you and Ros have. Fabulous take on her beautiful card x

Lisa said...

LOVE these quick and pretty cards! Thanks so much for stopping by my place too!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what beauties Kirsty!Thank you so much for inviting me... You are and always will be one of the best friends I have ever had and I am so glad that we finally got to meet. Sending big hugs your way...

Tracy said...

oh boy you've got a treasure trove of cards to give away after this challenge. Lovely job of casing Ros's signature colors.

Sue Lelli said...

What a FAB collection! Love your water coloring!

Heather McMahon said...

Haha - why make one card when you can make eight? What fabulous work! I adore the watercolour backgrounds.

Marge said...

Such a pretty watercolor card, Kirsty. Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoyed seeing your creations!

Denise van Deventer said...

A really cool and clever design...that works! Love the different colours....just perfect! ;-)