Saturday, March 1, 2014

Project Life 2014 ~ February 1 - 4

I am really keeping up well with my Project Life so far, which is also my year book 2014. 

I just need to find time to post them

In January, to make "my job" a little easier, I used Dear Lizzy PL collection. I am trying to be a little bit more "adventurous" in February, instead of using ready made products, I try to use up all my scrap and cut all these in advance....


washi tape and die cut hearts too, and I intend to use only RED and PINK since Valentine's day is in February


February 1

Today the Singapore Club here in Las Vegas celebration Chinese New Year, we hold our New Year dinner at Satay Thai Bistro, a local Malaysian/Thai restaurant


February 3

I am starting to feel a little anxious as we will be leaving tomorrow, this is the first time Papi going to be with Brendan for almost 2 weeks, and it will be the longest time I am not having Papi with me : (


February 4

Our flight to NYC canceled early this morning, YAY, I have another day with Papi but sad because I won't be able to spend Wednesday with Dolce since that is the only day she didn't have work after class. Since I have an "extra day" at home, I finish up my handphone pouch! Remember this?







22 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures
Elma

Kelly Griglione said...

Such a great idea to cut your filler papers ahead of time! I imagine that would make the process that much quicker and more efficient. Thanks for the inspiration : )

Unknown said...

Great pages. Love the pictures. I am sure you and Papi missed each other.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

your handphone pouch is brilliant

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely set of pages and Papi looks so cute ... Love your phone holder too!

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Beautiful photos and pages Kirsty and your phone pouch is so pretty!
Gorgeous pics of Papi too (I thought he could be poodle but wasn't sure...he's definitely extra special!)
Happy Weekend,
Susan x

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Beautiful photos and pages Kirsty and your phone pouch is so pretty!
Gorgeous pics of Papi too (I thought he could be poodle but wasn't sure...he's definitely extra special!)
Happy Weekend,
Susan x

Joni Andaya said...

Pretty PL pics Kirsty! Papi is so Adorably CUTE!!! Oh...so love the iPhone pouch :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely beautiful photos, Kirsty! Your PL pages are amazing! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages!! Great photos and colors and love love love your phone case!!!

Sanketi said...

Lovely!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I have answered your question on the letterpress post. I hope that helps.

1CardCreator said...

Great idea to pre cut your papers. Lovely photos. You have been so busy making beautiful things! Good that you missed the trip, I heard they are buried in snow again in NYC. ~Diane

Linda Breedlove said...

I enjoy watching your progress.

Linda said...

Beautiful and creative. Thank you so much for sharing, I enjoy seeing your progress.

Maria said...

So creative with the beautiful pages! Papi is just so adorable! And, lovely phone holder, too!

Unknown said...

Your life pages look fab Kirsty, such pretty papers! And I just adore your handmade phone pouch!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Laurie Unger said...

Great pages - love the cute dog!! But then again, I'm a dog lover so it goes without saying! TFS

Amy Papale said...

Love the idea of using what you have on hand. Lovely layouts. Thanks for the inspiration!

Contagiously Crafty said...

It is so nice to get a peak into your life and get to see your work. Great examples of Project Life and the reason you must do it. TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

Your handmade PL cards are adorable, Kirsty! Love the pink and red theme you went with for February and Valentine's Day. :)

sandi said...

What a beautiful, beautiful post Kirsty! Love all!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful and interesting papers and love the cell phone holder, how adorable and useful too!
hugs
Glenda