Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December, where's all my christmas card

When Jingle Belles started 48 weeks ago,  I started making one christmas card each week, thinking that even though I miss one or two weeks here and there, I should still have a good number of christmas card by now. 
My aunt visited us in September, she brought home "a few" of my christmas cards, I continue to participate in challenges and make more christmas card, thinking I will still be in good shape.
Yesterday, I started digging out all my christmas card, guess what? I have less than 15 cards, oh my..... I better hurry up.....

Here's one for The Kraft Journal
this week challenge is "Christmas Cards"





supplies -
DP - October Afternoon
Sentiment and Label Stamps - Papertrey Ink
Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the new one!
Elma

Audrey Frelx said...

This is such a pretty card!

jacirascrap said...

Seus cartões devem fazer sucesso, se eu fosse sua tia...não deixava sobrar nem um dos 15!!! Belo cartão!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee the stitching and those snowflakes!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

No way my friend.. I am in the same shape.. I guess you know what we will be up to.. I just have to find time to get in my craft room!!!

Your card is so pretty..

Hugs, Linda

Dora said...

I love this one, love the non traditional colors!
Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Very creative, love the colours.
The same here, i haven't done many cards i should hurry!
Hugs xx

Sylvia said...

What a pretty Christmas card, Kirsty! I am probably where you are making cards for Christmas. But I always manage to get them finished and you will too. Have a wonderful Friday.

Ros said...

Ahh this is so lovely ... elegant and very effective ... love the stitching with the snowflakes ... such a clever touch

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh wow! How adorable, Kirsty! Love, love those snowflake ornaments! And such CUTE stripes! Love this!
Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

TesaB said...

FAB! Gorgeous non traditional colors, loooove the snowfalkes!!!

Lynnda said...

Fabulous ...and lovely... hugs..xoxo

Juls said...

fabulous!!! LOVE the stripes!!! Hugs Juls

Ella Swan said...

I love the idea of the hanging snowflakes!!

Unknown said...

How lovely to see a Christmas card in non-traditional colours, cute stripes!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Lynn said...

This is a sweet idea and fun way to use that punched snowflake!