Wednesday, November 30, 2011

LESSology challenge 7 ~ You've Got Mail

I am sharing today, my DT project for LESSology



I don't know about you, but I got most of my scrapping supplies online, that ends up with lots of this...


now this is how I turn my shipping box into gift box....


I used Gesso to cover up all the "unwanted" text on the box...


next, water colors.....


remember that old book I altered that got me all these book pages? now they are green grass...


green grass, blue sky, white clouds.... now let your imagination take flight....




now this box just need a gift to get in there, and ready to be shipped again....



you might want to hop over to LESSology now to see what the talented team created for you, here's a sneak of their project...


and guess what, Pixie Dust Paperie is sponsoring LESSology challenge # 7


Hop over to play along won't you?

18 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Muito criativo!! Bela idéia de colocar os passarinhos no fio de luz!!

Angi Barrs said...

What a great way to recycle. I love the adorable flowers & the heart.

Deb Hickman said...

Oh wow, it looks amazing, what a great way to recycle.xxx

Unknown said...

Very creative, love how you altered that rather dull box into something really remarkable!

Anonymous said...

thats looking great!
Elma

Ros said...

What a great design!! Imagine this arriving at your door ... stunning ...

TesaB said...

Oh wow. What a fantastic box! Serious recycling!!! And it brings me feelings of sunshine and that is great!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great idea! love the new box :)
Hugs xx

~amy~ said...

super pretty...love how you upcycled that box!

papertrails leaver said...

I totally love this! It's whimsical and recycled! A totally unique idea! Now I wanted to ask are you using this store some cool scrapbook supplies in? It's such a beautiful box! :) Amy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am in AWE of this!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!! GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Juls said...

wow!!! what a fabulous creation! HUgs Juls

Lynnda said...

I love this Kirsty.. its gorgeous... and very artsy!!... I must try mixed media.... hugs..xoxo

Unknown said...

Very cool my friend.. What a great idea. You are so good at mixed media. I had such a hard time to come up with what I did. It is along the same lines.. Mixed Media.. I just finished it...

Hugs, Linda

Dora said...

You did an amazing job on this, and love all the images, so creative!

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely love this idea, Kirsty! Never would have thought of it. You are brilliant to paint over an old box. LOVE the grass you created and the beautiful scenes. Especially love the birds on the line!

cnelson said...

So FUN and FAB! LOVE this idea!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Kirsty, great job!!!