Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pixie Dust Papeire June Kit ~ "Summer of Love" ~ You make happiness happen layout

LOVE Pixie Dust Paperie June Kit 


using this beautiful Melissa Frances paper


I created a layout all about happiness...


there are also tons of embellishment in this kit



in this photo, the beautiful old bridge "Ponte Vecchio" in Florence, Italy


if you love this kit just like I do


stop by The Pixie Shop to pick up one today!
or hop over to The Pixie Blog to see our talented DT's projects using Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love"


or you might want to stop by The Pixie Blog to pick up a special code to enjoy some great deal for this pack of lovely vintage buttons?

while you were there, enter the Pixie June GIVEAWAY

Pixie December kit "Times Square Twenty 11" could be yours

before I go, a few links you might be interested


a little tutorial on how to make this crepe paper flower, hop over now (click on link above)

start working on those holiday cards now, hop over and play along, you might walk away with a prize, you'll never know! (click on link above)

***  ***  ***

We were at Paul MaCartney's Concert last night, you should see when this MGM concert hall filled up with thousands and thousands of fans, a wide demographic of audience, from age as young as 3 to die heart fans much much older, I wonder who else besides the Beatles has the ability to call the stage for more than 50 years, Yoko Ono and junior Lennon was there in the audience too, what a night!



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

love how you scrapped your fotos
Elma

Unknown said...

Wow Kirsty, I've been MIA for a while (my husband and I were enjoying our holidays for a couple of weeks) and look what you've been up to lately! All of those lovely, fabulous new creations! Amazing what you whip up every time!! Gorgeous, every single one of them! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Ira

Lynette Jacobs said...

This kit looks awesome. Gorgeous layout, I love the soft colors.

Ros said...

Another beautiful LO kirsty ... these are gorgeous papers ... and Wow that concert looks huge! ... hope you had a good time

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo jealous!! I am A HUGE PAUL fan!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! I bet it was AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!!! GORGEOUS photo, and loving the flowers and the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pauline said...

Beautiful layouts of Florence Kirsty, I think I have a very similar pic of myself on that bridge, we went last year for my 40th birthday, it was amazing!! Such a beautiful city, and I would love to go back again. your pictures have brought bck happy memories!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time at Paul mcCartney's concert, i'm a teeny bit jealous!! It looks amazing too! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout, Kirsty! I love the soft colors, they look so romantic. sounds like yu had fun at your concert as well. Have a great Sunday. Sylvia

cnelson said...

I bet that concert was AMAZING! What else is AMAZING is that lo...LOVE the pink, cream and black!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful layout, Kirsty... all your Florence stories make me sooo jealous, that I want to go there, too! Lucky you to have been able to see & hear Paul live! ;))

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty LO.. I love the pink colors.. YUMMY!!! I wish I could play along with that wonderful sketch but I am only home for two days than we are off again.. I'm not going to get much time for crafting this week.. So Sad...

Lucky gal.. I bet that concert was fabulous..

Hugs, Linda

Lea said...

Gorgeous layout! Love those flowers and the kit looks fabulous!!!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Another beautiful LO kirsty ... these are gorgeous papers !!!
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Unknown said...

How fun, so many things to comment, love your LO, and wow Paul he came to PR last year and it was a riot too, we all love him!

Agus said...

This layout is lovely Kirsty!! this collections kit is so beautiful!! and wooow for the Paul concert!!! lucky you (:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout... so sweet!!! AND WOW... how envy... I love Paul... all time fave...evergreen... lucky you... TFS... You both look so sweet!!! hugs...xoxo

Иришка-Лав said...

Напишу по русски, а то переводчик не справится!!! надеюсь ты поймешь меня! Страничка просто восхитительная, действительно полна любви!! Цветы эти мягенькие просто супер!!! Ты на фото просто светишься, замечательная, а концерт это конечно ДА!! Супер!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Wow must have been a super experience ! So wonderful to be able to go to all the fabulous concerts and sports events in Vegas

Stella said...

A combo of pale pink and black always adds an elegant touch on a LO. And your LO also look chic. I love that! What a beauty!

Sounds like you had a wonderful night. The picture of the two of you together is gorgeous and the one of the crowd...wow!