Sunday, August 28, 2016

Venice is a Dream and Our Beautiful World

I took so many pictures my recent trip to Europe, I thought another post for Venice is necessary, thanks for letting me share.....


VENICE is a dream


it is a dream full of contrast.....


it is WORN....



AGED.....


but it is also ARTSY.....


and ROMANTIC.....


it has peeling fading colors that tell a thousand stories....


and doors that hide a thousand secrets......



it is CHARMING.....


it is MAGICAL....


it is a DREAM


my last picture here (or first picture) is for......




SUNLIGHT I captured while riding on a vaporetto in Venice




14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful post and photos! Thanks so much for sharing!

riitta k said...

Venice sure is a reflecting dream in sunlight!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tieva-Design said...

Thanks for those wonderful photos.
Gabi

Sue Lelli said...

I am now even more excited to leave for Venice on Sept. 12th!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Love, love, love these photos. So amazing and you've captured the feel of your visit for us. I was inspired this morning by your post, so I joined the fun. Thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Venice is a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures !
Elma

Greta said...

Almost feel like I've been to Venice! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures, Kirsty! Terrific sunlight shot!

Audrey Pettit said...

Venice truly is a dream! So magical! Thanks for sharing!

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous photo's of Venice, Kirsty, I love your travel photo's!

Davi said...

Wonderful pics Kirsty, the architecture is amazing, such a variety of styles!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

WOW! Venice is one of the cities in my bucket list. Blessings!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Hey Kirsty, Thanks for stopping by THD and leaving a nice comment on my Whale of a Tail card. Love these photos of your Venice trip! Wow!! Look forward to seeing you over at The Heart Desires and more of your lovely cards! Hugs!

Denise van Deventer said...

The photo's are just amazing! Beautiful! ;-)