Thursday, August 11, 2016

PTI Make it Monday #257 ~ Sentiment Strip Grounding

I am done with summer camp so that free up my mornings, since I had to get a few of my DT's projects done, I spent a couple of hours in my craft room early this week and get this done as well....



I used a very very old PTI polka dots background stamp set for the background, embossed with clear powder after stamping, and then used various ink to create the pastel mixed color background.....


pumpkins and sentiment are from PTI Pumpkin Patch Stamp and die set.


the longer banner is PTI Tag Sale Quilted Die, and the shorter banner is PTI countdown details die



 

15 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

Great card... we need some worm wishes... 10 degree celsius (about 50 in fahrenheit) this morning... brrrrrrrrrrr...
Gabi

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the background and the colors you used! FAB card, Kirsty!

Ros Crawford said...

It's lovely Kirsty and I really like the colours!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING those pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lexi said...

so cute!! i love the pastel colors and mix of patterns! thanks for playing make it monday!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful! Yes- autum comes soon- you can see it allover outside
Elma

Greta said...

Love your pastel color scheme--beautifully done, Kirsty!

Patti said...

Oh beautiful!! I love your color combo!

Patti

Birgit said...

What a fabulous card! The background is awesome and I love the colors you used.

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a soft color palette, so pretty!

Marcia Hill said...

Long time no see Kirsty! Love your soft polka dotted background and that Pumpkin Patch set is one of my favorite sets! Cute, cute card!! :0)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card Kirsty, love those pumpkins!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, you know I love pumpkins and fall! This is beautiful, Kirsty! Lovely design, and fabulous job with the sentiment grounding. Really love the softer color palette you used, too!

Kathy Mc said...

Oh, Kirsty, your nontraditional colored pumpkins look so sweet on your polka-dot background. Great card!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a pretty card! ;-) Love the pumpkins! ;-)