Sunday, August 14, 2016

Our Beautiful World 160 ~ Bridge

This week at.....



The word is...

BRIDGE

I am blessed to have travel a lot, been to many places, seen many beautiful bridges, the very recent one is the trip to Europe this May.....


even it is not the most beautiful bridge in Rome, Ponte Umberto looked just as beautiful as Ponte Sant' Angelo


the angels on Ponte Sant' Angelo had thousands of pictures snapped.....


and that was in Rome, now here's Venice....


 one of the famous bridge in Venice is Ponte Rialto, this one was under construction in May....


of course everyone knows the bridge of Sighs in Venice.... 


what about hundreds of all these bridges seen everywhere in Venice.

I can name or find a lot more pictures of bridges from my past traveling, like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, the Helix Bridge in Singapore, but I am going to let you check out all those beautiful photos from the OBW team!


 

14 comments:

riitta k said...

Fascinating bridges and photos. Have a lovely Sunday!

Tieva-Design said...

Thanks for those great photos.
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

They are lovely photos Kirsty! I will probably never see them IRL so it's good that you share... Have a good day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great theme and LOVING all your bridge photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such beautiful photos, Kirsty! Love seeing all your travels!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's again, Kirsty, love your pictures of Venice! Happy Sunday!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful photos, Kirsty!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I just knew with your recent trip that you'd have the most beautiful pictures. I was right. These are stunning - and crisp enough I imagine I was there too! You've inspired me to join the fun as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful pictures of Rome- it is my favorite town in the world!
elma

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics, lucky girl!!!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Fabulous photo's....

mpiskotoupoli said...

Lovely photos, we love Venice too!!!

Greta said...

Always love seeing your pictures, Kirsty!

Juls said...

Gorgeous photos xx